• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
Agreed with the poster above me, those Once Upon a Time ones are pretty cool, I'm curious to see what other movies they do. I'm not a latte drinker, but I gotta admit those pins are charming!

I really like the latte pins. I will have to collect those. I also like the lunch boxes. I really like that they are using the original movie posters for those. I might have to get those as well.

Putting this here as well! January flyer for DSF:

0588e98039b19fc7d04a3d34f892fede.jpg

I'm wondering who the surprise pin will be for the color palette release. There are lots of very colorful characters to choose from!

And oosh....so many Valentines pins! And two different series in the same release.

I'm wondering who the surprise pin will be for the color palette release. There are lots of very colorful characters to choose from!

And oosh....so many Valentines pins! And two different series in the same release.
Oliver maybe? There's no orange up there.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Crud, definitely need Peggy! And my daughter decided she wants to start a Meeko collection in addition to Eric, so that's two difficult collections plus my own and plus my wife's C&D. I remember when I was trying to reduce the number of collections I was working on... ah, memories...

I was hoping the watercolor palettes would be an online release! On to trading for them!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Crud, definitely need Peggy! And my daughter decided she wants to start a Meeko collection in addition to Eric, so that's two difficult collections plus my own and plus my wife's C&D. I remember when I was trying to reduce the number of collections I was working on... ah, memories...

Someone else here collects Meeko pins...not an easy collection but oh so cute!

Look at the awesome Figment pins for FOTA! Art nerds are seriously assembling for January!
430fbc97e101bd0c10fc38f809725a71.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back