• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Get those kids in shape!
200w.gif

♀️ Meeko is my all time favorite character....Love any pins with him but they definitely are hard to come by. So excited for the new Paintbox Meeko...now to find someone that can pick one up for me

6d654ddd85338e0349aad8fd08bf426f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the Meeko collection! My daughter just started to collect him and I'm, of course, helping. It is a difficult collection but so cute and we can't wait for the paintbox!

Breaking news! The next PTN for WDW and DLR is on Feb 15th for Peter Pan's 65th Anniversary!

Link to DLR event page:
Pin Trading Night Event – Disneyland® Resort | Collections By Disney

Link to WDW event page:
Pin Trading Night Event – Walt Disney World® Resort | Collections By Disney

Link to RSP pins (pictures below):
Theme Park Merchandise Trading Event

Thanks Connie for the heads up!! Registration started on Monday!!! So go sigh up now, especially for DLR!

Russ and I will be going and will be doing an at cost sign up as well. :)
7a72e601a62626b112fbb0901b3b55f1.jpg
d30e8b0bf8814d7adbc28e670292b11b.jpg
6cc059e95187d315310c90f2158bf19a.jpg
af03dc3d420568ce175d4cb17d00deef.jpg
81a47c37f0e6a863ca1a827a90c9b6b3.jpg
6d1463e34918b8b08298434b64adc404.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Just FYI everyone there will be an @Cost for DLR , I'll whip up a thread later today , for these Peter Pan pins :)
Does anyone have any ideas how they're going to handle RSP requests for the mystery pins ? Since they're R/C this time I guess they can't just give you X amount of boxes without a lot of moaning or it taking longer .

When I first got into pin trading, I was going to collect Alice, Stitch, and Peter Pan. But as quickly how hard and (expensive) this can be I decided not to go for a Peter Pan collection. But those pins have me re-thinking - especially the shadow one.

When I first got into pin trading, I was going to collect Alice, Stitch, and Peter Pan. But as quickly how hard and (expensive) this can be I decided not to go for a Peter Pan collection. But those pins have me re-thinking - especially the shadow one.
Go for it! It's easier if you don't collect EvErYtHiNg in a theme and narrow the focus. I'm really picky with my Peter Pan pins because there are A LOT of them out there.

I hope parks merchandise gives us a belated Christmas gift by releasing the flyer the day after Christmas.

Interesting thought:, what if Disney previews upcoming pins by paid event every couple months, and doesn't do flyers till month of release., so we're not aware of dates of release?

Interesting thought:, what if Disney previews upcoming pins by paid event every couple months, and doesn't do flyers till month of release., so we're not aware of dates of release?
Two reasons why I think/hope that doesn't happen.

First, if the Snow White release was any indication, the hype train really drives those sales.

And second, I collect pin release flyers. Sooooooooo..... Yeah.

Merlin said: I collect pin release flyers.

Do you collect actual flyers or just images on your computer?

Merlin said: I collect pin release flyers.

Do you collect actual flyers or just images on your computer?
It's a joke from the December release. The "Merlin Curse" is that as soon as I say I collect something, Disney releases a ton of them. So at the end of November when we were waiting for the flyer, I jokingly said I collect pin flyers and 14 minutes later they finally released it. Hahah!

It's a joke from the December release. The "Merlin Curse" is that as soon as I say I collect something, Disney releases a ton of them. So at the end of November when we were waiting for the flyer, I jokingly said I collect pin flyers and 14 minutes later they finally released it. Hahah!

Of course, lol! I did think you were serious about that though. :tigger:I asked because I have a lot of flyers from Disney Studio Store in Hollywood.

That's magical! Can you please say you're collecting Stitch with ducklings(in Cute situations), LE(not too low, so we can get them), and with his mouth closed. Thank You, and much appreciated! :)

That's magical! Can you please say you're collecting Stitch with ducklings(in Cute situations), LE(not too low, so we can get them), and with his mouth closed. Thank You, and much appreciated! :)
You absolutely made me LOL with how specific you want your Stitch pins to be. I think I am also going to start collecting LE Stitch with ducklings in cute situations with his mouth closed, but only if you promise to trade with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back