• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to be on the list for all the NBC pins, Mr. Incredible, Lightning, Cruella, and Roger Rabbit, and whatever umbrella pins that you aren't interested in. Thanks Tessa.

Lists updated to here.

I'll be reopening the shop on Sunday. Orders for OEs and PTDs (if the new set is released before then) will be back open as well. I will also be adding a few items into the Leftovers section.

Signups are still open for September; NBC signups close on Tuesday the 12th and online release signups close Friday the 27th. Please note for the NBC pins - I will be at a work conference from Tuesday through Thursday and am not sure if I will be bringing my laptop with me; if not, I can't do the drawings. Signups will still close at the stated day/time but I may not be able to do the drawings until Thursday night.

And an update about the move - it is now official; I will be moving into that place. We are ALMOST positive that it will be mid-November, but a lot depends on when the old roommate can move out. Regardless, I anticipate the end of October/early November to be very busy with all the usual stuff that goes along with moving - packing/cleaning/errands/etc. So I will officially be ending the frequent pickups at the end of October. (I'm hoping the flyer with release dates gets posted soon!)

Please put me down for any cuties and umbrellas that will be up for grabs, and also the on the go Cruella please. September has so many great releases!

I meant to post this Sunday but craziness has happened in my household, and now is one of the first good chunks of free time I've had in about a week.

The shop is open, though not much to do right now with PTDs not back yet. You can keep requesting NBC/online release pins. :)

List updated to here.

I've also added in a few pins to the Leftovers section. First come first served, feel free to grab as much as you want from the section.

I will also be keeping an eye out for the new OE pins. Once they drop in shop, I will take an inventory of all pins available and their prices. (Please don't post for specific ones just yet, since I don't know if they'll drop all new ones from D23 at once or if they will be staggering them.)

Could I also be added to the list of any available NBC Cuties please? Thank you!

PM sent about the leftovers.

Last edited:
Updates:

Got home late Thursday and pretty much went straight to bed, managed to make it to the NBC release but pulled a bad number so no drawings for those pins will take place.

I’ll be updating the online sale lists tomorrow.

Also, the October flyer is posted. I will be keeping all Coco pins, but none of the Maleficent pins, so feel free to request any pins from the Maleficent release (including marquee).

Hi! Can you put me down for the Pedita Umbrella and the Cruella On the Go please?
Also I plan on going to the Coco release, hope to see you there! Do you think the count will be higher than the past NBC release? I'm scared it will haha
PS nice meeting you the other day!

Is this the OE pin listed as the El Capitan logo?

0004d1b918d791100b37445a2589ebba.jpg

Front page is FINALLY updated with the following:

~I've added in October and fulfilled list requests up to here, so if you still don't see yourself on a list and have already made the request, please let me know so I can add you.
~ I decided that I will be keeping the umbrella dogs if I get through, so those lists have been taken down.
~ I've lowered the prices on the leftovers a bit.

Also, exciting news - the new OEs have arrived! There are still a few of most of the older designs left; the only one I noticed missing was the Jessica Rabbit postcard/pin set. So if you want any of the new OE pins (or older ones, for that matter), fee free to place your orders!

Hi! Can you put me down for the Pedita Umbrella and the Cruella On the Go please?
Also I plan on going to the Coco release, hope to see you there! Do you think the count will be higher than the past NBC release? I'm scared it will haha
PS nice meeting you the other day!

I'm pretty sure that more people will be there for Coco. I am guessing somewhere in the 800-900 range show up. It was nice meeting you too, and hopefully I'll see you there!

Is this the OE pin listed as the El Capitan logo?

0004d1b918d791100b37445a2589ebba.jpg

Yay, you found the links! :) Yes, that is the logo pin.

I was wondering when the next set of PTDs was coming!

I will be keeping the first Stabbington Brothers and first two Tods that I am able to get, but feel free to request any in case I am able to get more than what I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back