• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
fCQN7Dt.jpg

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

PowerfulArcticCalf-small.gif

Hey Merlin, any chance I can see a close up of the Good to be bad oogie boogie bash pin? I just want to see if it's a Descendants pin. Many thanks! So...many...pins for my collections I love it! Wallet won't love it, wife won't love it, but I love it!

That sound you hear ....
My credit card wincing :p
Gummi Bears !!
Jafar / Evil Queen / Dr Facilier all looking amazing
Some pretty sweet looking mystery sets , more Halloween villains I'm gonna need
For the record my family are getting homemade Xmas presents this year , between all the awesomeness and my first visit to DLR it's gonna be an expensive 2019/20

That sound you hear ....
My credit card wincing
Gummi Bears !!
Jafar / Evil Queen / Dr Facilier all looking amazing
Some pretty sweet looking mystery sets , more Halloween villains I'm gonna need
For the record my family are getting homemade Xmas presents this year , between all the awesomeness and my first visit to DLR it's gonna be an expensive 2019/20
Agreed, my to buy list looks similarly long.
2568b9daa8bdc340e69931e0f07248b4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hey Merlin, any chance I can see a close up of the Good to be bad oogie boogie bash pin? I just want to see if it's a Descendants pin. Many thanks! So...many...pins for my collections I love it! Wallet won't love it, wife won't love it, but I love it!

Nevermind, I can make out Mal and EQ so it's probably regular villains.

Those cat naps, man. Those friggin’ cat naps are gonna be the death of me.

Also, Rescue Rangers! And the Dormouse in a teacup.

I’m super thankful that you posted close ups of two of the three cats I need, @MerlinEmrys. (Figaro and Dinah.). If anyone’s able to post a close up of the third (Lucifer) I’d be so grateful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Some of us are trying to work and are getting looks from coworkers from how many alerts keep going off (I finally had to silence it) and from the glee and shock sounds from seeing so many great pins. (Btw, I'm actually really glad you guys are having a great time and getting to see these!)

@teddy_ruxpin - Gummi Bears, Rescue Rangers. It's your kind of stuff!!! (There were so many, I couldn't re-find the pictures.)

But for me, I don't know what this is, but I kinda need it! (Well, along with so many other pins.)
e714222531529758f01345a003fedd34.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Some of us are trying to work and are getting looks from coworkers from how many alerts keep going off (I finally had to silence it) and from the glee and shock sounds from seeing so many great pins. (Btw, I'm actually really glad you guys are having a great time and getting to see these!)

@teddy_ruxpin - Gummi Bears, Rescue Rangers. It's your kind of stuff!!! (There were so many, I couldn't re-find the pictures.)

But for me, I don't know what this is, but I kinda need it! (Well, along with so many other pins.)
e714222531529758f01345a003fedd34.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
It looks like a mediocre lady tremaine cosplay....

Firstly thank you again @MerlinEmrys for helping those of us stuck at home enjoy the event
Now my minor gripe , why do the DLP previews ALWAYS suck ! They're all already released , what kind of preview is that .
There's an upcoming Phantom Manor event , how hard would it be to have those available for previews .
Even the actual pins for the current releases, like the Aladdin ones say , instead of pictures would be something
I get its a different continent but Disney is a multi million dollar business , surely they have the infrastructure to get pins across the Atlantic for their one big pin event per year

Thank you Merlin!

OHMYGOSH! That Yzma and Kronk sidekicks pin! Happy Birthday to me!!!! (Next week, but it's my birthday month.) I need a solid pickup. Anyone?

What are the "holiday gifting pins"?
Also looking for a pickup for the Tiana and Sidekick pin.

Oh man!! Those Gummy Bears and Reacue rangers!

So are the Gummy Bears, Rescue rangers, and Tailspin going to be MOG only? Do we know where they’ll be sold?

Also those Princesses amd sidekicks and Villains amd sidekicks, are those MOG too? I need those in my life.

Oh man!! Those Gummy Bears and Reacue rangers!

So are the Gummy Bears, Rescue rangers, and Tailspin going to be MOG only? Do we know where they’ll be sold?

Also those Princesses amd sidekicks and Villains amd sidekicks, are those MOG too? I need those in my life.
The MOG/WDI pins will be released at D23, they have the release dates at the top of the fliers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back