• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disneyland Paris August Poster

I hope Snow White Carousel is a new serie and i predict a very tough lineberty war on tickets for the Cherry Blossom Girl Dinah pin.

link to PDF : http://download.disneylandparis.com/Pin-Trading_new-month-release.pdf

056f6f7c749e0d838896f7dc01bed141.jpg

Envoyé de mon BLN-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk
Anyone have a French character list? Cendrillon, Raiponce, Clochette, Tic et Tac, Malefique, Panpan, Polochon, Rox, Rouky

Per DPB

MICKEY & MINNIE GLITTER FIGPIN 2-PACK – D23 EXPO 2019

FiGPiN is heading to D23 Expo 2019! Here is a preview of the expo exclusive pin set. If features their classic Mickey Mouse design, but this time with glitter embellishments and Minnie Mouse as well!

Limited edition of 1,000 and the retail price is $35 for the two (2) pin set. They are #200 & #201 in the FiGPiN collection.

Mickey-Mouse-Minnie-Mouse-FiGPiN--1024x517.png

Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse FiGPiN D23 Expo 2019 Exclusive

MICKEY & MINNIE DELUXE LANYARD PIN SET – D23 EXPO 2019
Here is a look at first D23 Expo 2019 exclusive from Monogram International! This is the Mickey & Minnie Deluxe Lanyard with Enamel Pins Set! This set comes with three enamel pins featuring a lovey-dovey Mickey & Minnie. Limited edition of 720 and the retail price is $20.

Mickey-D23-Lanyard-Set.jpg

Oh no, I might need that entire Mickeh shorts set! Also the Cheshire Disneyland pin and the Haunted Mansion HM.... could be worse for my wallet I guess. I can't believe we're already on wave C!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wave C (yes, C!) of this year's Hidden Mickeys:

Disneyland-Hidden-Mickey-Pins-2019-Wave-C.jpg

Walt-Disney-World-Hidden-Mickey-Pins-2019-Wave-C.jpg

Two new Mr. Toads, @Spr175psu. Completionist status is fleeting. :)

Yay!! Can’t wait to look for them! I’m hoping there’s more that comes out this year for the 70th. The bottom part of my board is so empty.

I also may need to get the musicians and doghouses.

Nothing in wave C I need, but it'd be nice to get my hands on that Horizons logo pin!

And speaking of defunct attractions, why make a Great Movie Ride HM pin when it just closed???

Reactions: Ajk
Where are these preview board pics located?!

At the WDW event. Pics are popping up on Instagram. Just search the tag "disneypins" and you'll find a bunch of photos. (And I know our intrepid DPFers at the event will post photos for us as soon as they are able.)

@Spr175psu, a link for you (third photo at the bottom): Lorenzo on Instagram: “D23 previews! Yassssss!❤️❤️❤️ #pins #pinpics #disneypins #disneyprincess #disneyparis #pintrader #disneypins #pintrading…”

Last edited:
At the WDW event. Pics are popping up on Instagram. Just search the tag "disneypins" and you'll find a bunch of photos.

@Spr175psu, a link for you (third photo at the bottom): Lorenzo on Instagram: “D23 previews! Yassssss!❤️❤️❤️ #pins #pinpics #disneypins #disneyprincess #disneyparis #pintrader #disneypins #pintrading…”

source.gif

Instagrail! And it looks like the next few months will be expensive with Hades and Yzma pins. And that Gaston pin is an absolute must! Finally a different pose/outfit!

Oh the D23 MOG Tiana and sidekick pin is killing me! I have to restrain myself on my other collections....

Last edited:
Wave C (yes, C!) of this year's Hidden Mickeys:

Disneyland-Hidden-Mickey-Pins-2019-Wave-C.jpg

Walt-Disney-World-Hidden-Mickey-Pins-2019-Wave-C.jpg

Two new Mr. Toads, @Spr175psu. Completionist status is fleeting. :)

OMG I really WANT those Country Bear pins... I have never seen cutout pins for them like that.. Although being in CA makes it kind of harder to get them...

oh and @Spr175psu I just saw a new Mr. Toad pin coming out from the employee center sometime in the next couple months... it just said Aug-Sept 2019 on the flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back