• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first DSF/DSSH Toys for Tots pin is out today and it’s Judy Hopps!

I actually was able to obtain my first DSSH TforT pin, using a toy yesterday (I have obtained them in the past only by trading pins.) Surprised me she lasted until I could get there yesterday. I now have one of the Judy Hopps TforT for trade.

Have Toys for Tots Judy for trade if anyone is looking for her and will be at DL on Sunday trading in the picnic area.

Is this a Walmart near the parks that carries park stock or a regular Walmart?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

These are really cute and affordable. I want some for my collections. I hope they will be there in December when I head to Universal.

Status
Not open for further replies.