• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
New Happily Ever After set feature Ariel and Eric from Loungefly. Happy to see these might be a series... hope they release all the princesses!

aac92dd5f2567a261b7c4f29652aebe2.jpg

Loungefly Disney The Little Mermaid Happily Ever After Enamel Pin Set - BoxLunch Exclusive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heads up - can’t post photos, but I saw that there is a MOG release tomorrow. Looks like full body cutout of Ariel in all of her dresses.

Also saw a DEC flyer for December. Holiday shopping-themed pins for BH6, Incredibles, Lilo and Stitch, Wreck-It Ralph, Monsters University, and Zootopia; the next Star Wars pin in the movie poster series; more Princesses & Friends (Merida and bear brothers, Pocahontas and Meeko, Moana and Pua, Anna and trolls, and Elsa and Olaf).

Heads up - can’t post photos, but I saw that there is a MOG release tomorrow. Looks like full body cutout of Ariel in all of her dresses.

Also saw a DEC flyer for December. Holiday shopping-themed pins for BH6, Incredibles, Lilo and Stitch, Wreck-It Ralph, Monsters University, and Zootopia; the next Star Wars pin in the movie poster series; more Princesses & Friends (Merida and bear brothers, Pocahontas and Meeko, Moana and Pua, Anna and trolls, and Elsa and Olaf).
Anyone help a girl out? I think I have 3-4 of them, so far.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

@nateeter - a reminder that we are not allowed to post photos of cast release flyers. Only photos of the actual pins after they are released. (And @KJackson1195 since it’s quoted in your post). Don’t want you to get in trouble.

Thank you! I totally missed that and was just trying to be helpful. Good to know!

Can’t find the WDW flyer but here’s DLR and combined for December. Expensive month for certain folks (cough @akarih cough).
Also, interesting that the Queen window is shared.

d78a19bd85b66e3f09597057eb765077.jpg

e4c404b408f33ebdff3eaf3fb76ccbab.jpg

I hope the PatF pins are still there when I go to Universal on December 20th. I’ll need to stop and get a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back