• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
Surprise releases today!

f5f3951fc85fa34b59d0efb298b1c10d.jpg

39dcd4a33176773812c92787d5c37623.jpg

(bottom right was on the flyer)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
Awh shoot I walked right by these! Oh well, better for my wallet. That's Luke's lightsaber, right? It's hard for me to see the details on it but I'll assume it is. A cool pin because it's probably the first time one has featured a kyber crystal, but I don't need it thankfully.

Awh shoot I walked right by these! Oh well, better for my wallet. That's Luke's lightsaber, right? It's hard for me to see the details on it but I'll assume it is. A cool pin because it's probably the first time one has featured a kyber crystal, but I don't need it thankfully.

Jesus Christ, that pin looks like a major movie spoiler...

Guess it wasn't as popular as they thought which surprises me because dogs and cats are usually pretty popular collections.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I am pleasantly surprised to see these in the store this morning. These have been out of stock on line since August. I think they are extremely popular and maybe shopdisney just found some old stock to put up at a discount.

@Spr175psu Do you know about the Mr Toad Hidden Mickey in Wave C that’s coming out/is out? Didn’t see anyone post about it here. Not sure I can/should post a picture. Since it’s supposed to be a mystery. I just know how much you like Mr Toad

Edit: There’s actually 2 Mr. Toad Pins

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Surprise WDI release today -
Film Strip - Princess and the Frog 10th, The Three Caballeros 75th, and Fantasia 2000 20th anniversary

@Spr175psu Do you know about the Mr Toad Hidden Mickey in Wave C that’s coming out/is out? Didn’t see anyone post about it here. Not sure I can/should post a picture. Since it’s supposed to be a mystery. I just know how much you like Mr Toad

Edit: There’s actually 2 Mr. Toad Pins

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for thinking of me! :) I was able to get them. I hope more Toad pins come out soon.

Surprise release today. I was thinking about collecting pins with D-0 in it, and then I saw this and gave up on being a completist immediately. Maybe an occasional D-0 collector.
256c5328f79d586252f7674867fa01b8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Surprise release today. I was thinking about collecting pins with D-0 in it, and then I saw this and gave up on being a completist immediately. Maybe an occasional D-0 collector.
256c5328f79d586252f7674867fa01b8.jpg

Wow, I love it. I wish there was a Kylo Ren and the Dark side jumbo to bring balance ;) . (And Unmasked , Disney you cowards)

Wow, I love it. I wish there was a Kylo Ren and the Dark side jumbo to bring balance ;) . (And Unmasked , Disney you cowards)
There will probably be more surprise pins today. Spoiler ones. So, please be mindful of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back