• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to get them. They had issue : the payment page didn't show but confirmation mail were sent. Someone call them: they told that people who had a confirmation mail and didn't payed will receive a paiment request soon.

Edit: for those getting the same issue, you received a payment request mail. You have to pay before the end of the day to be sure to have your order, HURRYYYY

Last edited:
Just got in and bought all of the pins I wanted! I started in the queue at 580 at 9:00AM straight up, so very excited the Marquee lasted until I could buy one.

Expensive pins though. They better be big. :)

I totally got caught with work and forgot about the DSSH Star Wars release. I'm in the 2000! Just looking for a marquee.
That was me at the last online release... forgot until about 10 minutes in and I was in the 2000.

I hope they last for you! Good luck!

Got my Rey! Also got the BB-8 to try to justify the shipping. Marquee was sold out. I went back in afterwards and Rey and Kylo were showing as sold out as well.

Got my Rey! Also got the BB-8 to try to justify the shipping. Marquee was sold out. I went back in afterwards and Rey and Kylo were showing as sold out as well.

Are you trading BB-8? If so, it was the only one I really wanted...maybe I'll have something you want!

I thought that was Mother Gothel for a second there

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It is, momin.ator was making a joke. I LOLed when I saw that. XD

Congrats to everyone who got pins! I completely spaced on today’s release. I just logged in, and Snowtrooper, Sithtrooper, and Knight of Ren are still available.

It is, momin.ator was making a joke. I LOLed when I saw that. XD

Congrats to everyone who got pins! I completely spaced on today’s release. I just logged in, and Snowtrooper, Sithtrooper, and Knight of Ren are still available.
That would make more sense, I was wondering why Kylo Ren had such long eyelashes

Does anyone have any spare Disney+ Founders Circle pins or Frozen 2 fan event pins? I have a couple of Rise if Skywalker fan event pins from last night to trade.
9473cdc9aef0583a020b0a866ad71a63.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got into the queue too late and missed marquee. Will be on the lookout to trade which will be more fun than just buying the pin for me.

Good to see Star Wars pins getting some love. The previous releases it was a wide open queue even 45 minutes after the start. I wonder how paying after checking out with a link from DSSH will play out. From the comments I have read it looks like they are giving a due date of today to pay for your order. I wonder how the orders for those who missed their payment will be handed.

Got into the queue too late and missed marquee. Will be on the lookout to trade which will be more fun than just buying the pin for me.

Good to see Star Wars pins getting some love. The previous releases it was a wide open queue even 45 minutes after the start. I wonder how paying after checking out with a link from DSSH will play out. From the comments I have read it looks like they are giving a due date of today to pay for your order. I wonder how the orders for those who missed their payment will be handed.
The comments on facebook said people were receiving follow up emails to process payment if they'd gotten confirmation.

Does anyone have pictures of the preview pin boards for 2020 beyond January??? The Disney pin blog has the flyers for January, and I'm not all that impressed. Lots of the pins of the month, but none jump out at first glance. I'm trying to decide what pin of the months, if any, I would like to collect this year. I like to see at least 2 of them to see what direction they are going in.

As an interesting matter, I'm still able to access the online release and R2-D2, Snowtrooper, Knight of Ren, and Sith Trooper are all still available. If anyone is interested in those, it looks like that link is still live.

Thought I'd add that the D23 Epcot logo pin set is now available at Epcot in WDW, and possibly other WDW parks, according to WDWNT.

Thought I'd add that the D23 Epcot logo pin set is now available at Epcot in WDW, and possibly other WDW parks, according to WDWNT.

It's not the same exact set. The WDI one is rose gold for the logo and the symbol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back