• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
6VC43VK.gif

*caw caw rawr* and I'm gonna need all the Up pins...

Anyone else feeling the need for an Up pin release support group? We can just call each other and cry if we don't get the pins. Or, cry happy tears if we do!

Sooo...I don't need the Up pins personally, but the recent wedding pins were GREAT traders for me. So I am thinking about getting the Up pins but am a little worried that, @caw caw rawr , @Blurkishgirl , @Tokaji and others not withstanding, I might not be able to get good (or any) trades for them. Would anybody be interested in setting up a non-commital (because I might not get them and you might get them through other means) pre-trade?

How have I meant to get all these up pins when uk doesn't release any more le uk exclusives

At least the DSF pins should be open to international buyers (the last few online releases have been), so you can try for those if you are able to get online at the time of sale.

At least the DSF pins should be open to international buyers (the last few online releases have been), so you can try for those if you are able to get online at the time of sale.

Thankyou for letting me know this I will have to leave it this time through as I'm of to Tokyo Disney in just over 3 weeks

Oh no....I am missing the Pin of the Month Magic of Honor for my favourite ride by 13 days. Should I just cry now?

Edit: I should clarify with 40% exchange and shipping fees it makes it difficult to even think about asking for a pickup

Last edited:
Mulan 20th Anniversary was last year, odd...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another production problem, maybe?

They also seem to be trying to pair releases a bit this year. So like Darkwing Console and I Heart Gaming, or LK gaming and Spring Break, or Haunted Mansion Crests and Medal with the Bat Day. So maybe they were waiting for a new Mulan pin to drop it with?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back