• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
104c22b690e94870b6da5ed100a1dcce.jpg

Live from Hollywood Studios. The pin releases for 4/25/19. It did appear. I rode Slinky Dog and Spinning Saucers, and then I got two pins by 9:30.

Mission accomplished!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puppies!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love these pins. Will be trying to find them.

I read the info and I am confused... what is pop-up Disney in Downtown Disney? It sounds like a stand to sell merchandise, but then there was some sort of $30 ticket?

They are converting the building that used to house ESPN Zone in DTD into a pop-up experience by filling it with a bunch of scenes and backdrops that you can take selfies and photos at. Most/all will be Mickey themed. There will also be a little shop inside that will sell the pins and other merch.

They are converting the building that used to house ESPN Zone in DTD into a pop-up experience by filling it with a bunch of scenes and backdrops that you can take selfies and photos at. Most/all will be Mickey themed. There will also be a little shop inside that will sell the pins and other merch.
Do you have to pay a fee to buy the merchandise?

As far as I can tell from the articles I've read about it, you can only access the shop if you buy a ticket to go into the pop-up experience.

As far as I can tell from the articles I've read about it, you can only access the shop if you buy a ticket to go into the pop-up experience.

OK, kids, how do you spell "scam"? M-I-C-K-E-Y

That is just wroooonnnnngggggggggg on Disney's part! They want someone to pay $30 to take a picture with a spray-painted wall and have "access" to exclusive merch? Kiss my grits, House of Mouse.

Disneyland Medieval Pin event tickets on sale now!

(Timeerkat's link is better!)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Direct link to the registration:

Theme Park Merchandise Trading Event

Still can't find an RSP link for this event catalogue, but the date and description on the link above are for the June Medieval Magic event.

ETA: followed the RSP link in my email. The previews on that are still the Up event pins, so I'm gonna wait on filling out my RSP. But here is the dropdown list to select pins from, to give an idea of what will be available (ROBIN HOOD YAHOO) :

rsp.png

Last edited:
These are going to be at WDW Pin Trading Night too, right? I may have to register my Dad just so he can go and get the mystery set. And maybe the Robin Hood set. Otherwise, Figment in a DL set? Maybe all the CA folks will be happy to trade him off.

The pin people really, really hate @MerlinEmrys having any money, don't they?

These are going to be at WDW Pin Trading Night too, right? I may have to register my Dad just so he can go and get the mystery set. And maybe the Robin Hood set. Otherwise, Figment in a DL set? Maybe all the CA folks will be happy to trade him off.

The pin people really, really hate @MerlinEmrys having any money, don't they?
No, it's DLR only.

fb5428ebc84a86d2e109c804097e8990.jpg

But it also says

Shared editions will be evenly split between the Walt Disney World and Disneyland events.
Each coast's RSP will be independently run.
I've known about this event for about 6 months from the pin people. It is guaranteed DLR exclusive. :/

This event is bonkers with how many properties it includes:

Fab Five (though strangely no Daisy; even Clarabelle is included)
Prince and the Pauper
Brave Little Tailor
Robin Hood
Sword in the Stone
Ballad of Nessie
Mulan
Figment
Reluctant Dragon
Pete's Dragon
Sleeping Beauty
Aladdin
Big Hero 6
Black Cauldron

Plus the general Medieval theme (including king, queen, knight, jester, jousting, and sorcery)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back