• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
Loungefly Disney Villains Blind Box Enamel Pin - BoxLunch Exclusive

11873694_hi
Hrm.... One picture has the Hades skull as clearly soft enamel, but the next one looks fine. If anyone gets them, could you post pictures? If they're soft enamel, I can pass. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hrm.... One picture has the Hades skull as clearly soft enamel, but the next one looks fine. If anyone gets them, could you post pictures? If they're soft enamel, I can pass. XD

OHHHHH. It is Hades' Skull! That was driving me crazy

IMO It looks like they're all soft enamel - but Facilier's necklace, Yzma's vial, and possibly the heart on the crown look like they have that extra clear layer they sometimes put on soft enamel to make it look like hard enamel/give it more dimension.

Not a pin, but this is available on Shop Disney UK. I would imagine it should be available in the U.S. soon.

Disney Store Donald Duck 85th Anniversary Soft Toy

• Limited to 1 per guest, 2 per household
  • Worldwide limited edition of 8,004
  • 85th Anniversary badge on foot

We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We can make him better than he was. Better, stronger, faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back