• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise Release at DLP , LE500 . Another Bo to add to my wants list
5cd37f85c6b9b5002e147a1471e58f51.jpg

That solo Forky is the best Forky pin yet. May have to look for that at some point.

From Facebook, Keith Clapper, 10 pin LR guitar mystery pins
f98298e95ceee73e9054733c7d35a740.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Awh shoot I forgot these were releasing today.

Eta: I'm gonna try and pick up a box or two today, so on the likely chance I don't get what I want, I'll be looking to trade for Simba, Dodger/Oliver, and Stitch. ;)

Last edited:
Just a heads up that I found a few of the new wave of hidden mickeys at DL yesterday. I traded for a couple of the Mickey shorts pins - there may have been other new ones on the lanyard, but I only particularly noticed the ones I traded for as being ones I didn't recognize as having been out or being hidden mickeys. I only saw them on one pair of manager lanyards the whole day, but at least they're starting to hit the resort!

Just a heads up that I found a few of the new wave of hidden mickeys at DL yesterday. I traded for a couple of the Mickey shorts pins - there may have been other new ones on the lanyard, but I only particularly noticed the ones I traded for as being ones I didn't recognize as having been out or being hidden mickeys. I only saw them on one pair of manager lanyards the whole day, but at least they're starting to hit the resort!
Are there any pictures of these new HMs? This is Wave B for 2019?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back