• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
New Hakuna Matata Pin at Hot Topic, another Timon for @timeerkat

2325731c91579dde680763ba01924de3.jpg
1255d2b0102645d943d109e8336a6ec6.jpg
71487c0391c2bda1d284404af79d6631.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I bought this pin. The quality it one of the best I have seen from HT and I love the box. I hope they do more... Maybe Fantasia? Would Moana qualify... Since never came out as vhs? But would love Moana in this format.

Last edited:
Oh! I had almost forgotten it was so soon! I bought my ticket back in January. XD

Considering the other designs, I think I can pass on the Hades frame pin. Phew!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

We are attending the 23rd August event..some advice please....Will they be released for then and where is the best place to get them from? Must have the Sanderson Sisters!
Everything should still be available by then, except maybe the frame set. But even that may still stick around. XD

The Emporium on Main Street has the most, followed by Frontier Trading in Frontierland (across from Country Bears), and then the Big Top in the Storybook Circus area, next to Little Mermaid. :)

Since the Sanderson are LR, they should still be there as well. :)

Come on Disney, it’s Halloween and there’s only one pin I want? Just Maleficent. Bad show.

But guess that’s ok. Cheaper that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, just Maleficent.

Ah ha! There's the other chaser! Courtesy of peggydisneypins on IG

aea53d0ecab96e60980a764965381ded.jpg

Who has a pic of all the Mulan CC pieces in their correct placements?

Disney Employee Center pins for August include an Empire Strikes Back pin, more character name pins (Stitch, Lilo, Miguel, Hector, Woody, and Buzz), and more water tower pins (Quasimodo, Genie, Mushu, Pascal, Dumbo, and Peter Pan).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back