• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
  • Just bee yourself @MerlinEmrys
    file_87a6f86a.jpeg
    file_16ae0540.jpeg
I don't collect anything Genie or Aladdin, but I saw this little guy at the Disney Store this weekend and I could NOT resist taking it home LOL. I wanna sew a magnet to his butt so he can sit on my shoulder!

I don't collect anything Genie or Aladdin, but I saw this little guy at the Disney Store this weekend and I could NOT resist taking it home LOL. I wanna sew a magnet to his butt so he can sit on my shoulder!
Le gasp! That's amazing!! XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Disneyland Paris August Poster

I hope Snow White Carousel is a new serie and i predict a very tough lineberty war on tickets for the Cherry Blossom Girl Dinah pin.

link to PDF : http://download.disneylandparis.com/Pin-Trading_new-month-release.pdf

056f6f7c749e0d838896f7dc01bed141.jpg

Envoyé de mon BLN-L21 en utilisant Tapatalk

All those Christmas pins....and Sorcerer Mickey! Also Jiminy Cricket and Chip and Dale (or Tic and Tac which ever you prefer). There are so many good pins coming out of Paris this month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back