• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Limited Edition Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Limited Edition Dolls
51309759322_e6358360dc_c_d.jpg

Oh she's cute! I was wondering why they would issue her again and how they could possibly top the first one, but this one is so different and I might actually be able to get this one.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

hello :) haven’t kept on doll news in a long time and happen to see the Alice one on my email and fall in love … any experience in whether the pre order comes back In stock? If not it’s tis ok, just not meant to be…

hello :) haven’t kept on doll news in a long time and happen to see the Alice one on my email and fall in love … any experience in whether the pre order comes back In stock? If not it’s tis ok, just not meant to be…
Yes, it will probably show up again. It might be available in small quantities when it is posted again.

Yes, it will probably show up again. It might be available in small quantities when it is posted again.

thanks so much @DisneyJ - I will keep my eyes open for it in the event that it shows up! (by the way, hope all is well and I always love your Disney shopping updates!! This awesome site is still my go to place for Disney spending fun :cool:)

Hopefully it comes back, I didn’t think to even look at this thread. Given I don’t have the money right now. This would’ve given me a chance.

Wonder if any of the other ones are going to be pre-orders. Congratulations to everyone that got her.

I know...I still see her on the app, but it says preorder is limited to CSC Members? Does anyone know what that means?

I know...I still see her on the app, but it says preorder is limited to CSC Members? Does anyone know what that means?

It's for Disney's personal shoppers, they're reaching out to those whose orders were cancelled to reorder the doll.

I didn’t see it posted here, but rumored Designer dolls this year are: Aurora, Ariel, Jasmine, Pocahontas, Mulan, and Tiana. The theme is Ultimate Princess Collection? I’ve heard there’s no actual cohesive theme, just princess gowns? But we won’t know until Disney reveals them. Super excited though!

Current up on shopdisney... trying to remember who wanted... help?

Hmmm, still has that CSC message in red when in cart. Did not do anything but add it to my cart, so don't know if I could have moved forward and bought it.

Hmmm, still has that CSC message in red when in cart. Did not do anything but add it to my cart, so don't know if I could have moved forward and bought it.

You can't. It won't let you check out unless you have a CSC account (and maybe not even then, who knows?) Even if there was a small restock of this doll, no one is able to get it thanks to that weird message. Wa-waaahhh.

it was me, but yeah looks like unable to purchase because of that personal shoppers notice. Echoing @Addicted to Alice Pins ”wa wah wahh” right about now o_O

Thanks anyway tho - I stalked and stalked but was always a day late and dollar short with this lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back