• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
You're kidding! Now they are creating tons of unnecessary plastic trash when things really need to move to less plastic. That's a shame.
I've had a bunch of them come in this plastic. When we went to DLP in 2018, I want to say most of the pins we bought had the plastic. I don't particularly care for it, but hadn't really thought much about it before.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

@Pibbman Don't know if you have this one, but it looks like something you'd like!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I remain complete.
Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Hot Topic has a Loungefly mystery milk cats set. Way too cute!

@SoraPandora

Pic and link for convenience

a14be774384684f39ce80d36c7e2deb6.jpg

Whoa, it sold out? I'm used to Pulse Pins/Artland lasting for days at least.
Danny Haas usually sells out within a few hours. It will likely not go down to a reasonable price on resale. Already someone was reselling it for $200 (and it was sold). The pin was also on Dark Art Ink and another site that always sells his artwork. All of them were sold out too. :(

Nah. They were leftovers from SDCC 2019 and the 3-pin set lasted about a month before they sold out and the singles without the chaser lasted about 2-3 when they went on the Pulse site. Until they got popular on social media.

I was at the hospital, waiting to go back for yet another outpatient procedure, when I saw the email. I grabbed it quick as I could. After surgery they told me it’s probably best not to be online making purchases while on pain pills. I’m all, nah, I got my retailing in beforehand. Guess I can blame it on pain pills when my husband sees it in the mail?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah. They were leftovers from SDCC 2019 and the 3-pin set lasted about a month before they sold out and the singles without the chaser lasted about 2-3. Until they got popular on social media.

I was lucky enough to get the two pins (still need that chaser) but I have only really been collecting her for a short time and have only really experienced her selling out fast. Glad others like her too, but it is getting harder to get her pins. Still kicking myself about not getting the Star Wars Celebration pin when that came out, but we were really watching out spending then since I was out of a job and back in school. Guess more Ahsoka pins will be filling my grail list.

I was lucky enough to get the two pins (still need that chaser) but I have only really been collecting her for a short time and have only really experienced her selling out fast. Glad others like her too, but it is getting harder to get her pins. Still kicking myself about not getting the Star Wars Celebration pin when that came out, but we were really watching out spending then since I was out of a job and back in school. Guess more Ahsoka pins will be filling my grail list.
Yeah. I should have gotten two of these. She's gotten so popular lately and the pins keep coming. I started collecting in 2017, when there were only like 2 pins, and decided to be a completeist. It's getting exponentially harder every year.

Here are the new releases. 7/2/21 @ 10am CST.
8ad88f0e7b8c12e3fbfe6436fe881f22.jpg

Here's the link to these for anyone interested:

Love that Belle is looking at the beautiful happy castle -- and that Beast is looking at the gloomy sad castle.

Direct links to today’s releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back