• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
f92c2b41e18e3dd2102113e45569d2c7.png

Paris Releasing this stuff tomorrow

Two new Alice pins came out recently. One came out at Boxlunch of Alice and the doorknob. The other pin I saw on the bay is from Hong Kong and has a mix of charcters (Alice, caterpillar, hedgehog, card soldiers, etc) The start of the Alice anniversary pins has started. I know this will be an expensive month for me.

Alice in Wonderland Door Pin at BoxLunch - Disney Pins Blog

New Jungle Cruise pins at Box Lunch

1437f6f223ff61b4e01a7aa772ff37bb.jpg

c361632fc8d6a1adf4d80f86256ee95b.jpg

@maiarebecca

For all you marvel fans..

I don't need these. I don't need these. I don't need these.

I may be stopping at a pin shop soon to look at these but I don't need these. (They already showed up at DL this week, for those on this coast.)

My collection is focused. My collection is focused.

*repeat*

Buy 3 Favorites, Get the 4th FREE Sitewide with Code: 4THFREE. Ends Tonight

New Disney Pins at Disney Parks | July 4 – 10, 2021​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:​

Orange Bird & Pirates Funko Pop! Pins

Orange Bird & Pirates Funko Pop! Pins

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• The Fox and the Hound 40th Anniversary Pin: Celebrate the 40th anniversary of Disney’s The Fox and the Hound with this commemorative pin! Limited edition of 2,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at WDW & DLR.
The Fox and the Hound 40th Anniversary Disney Pin

Today at DLR, I think.
05b1f746c3b8e4e970b9aab6bff627cd.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

It’s not bad for both looking like Yzma and drawing inspiration from ancient Incan masks.

It’s not bad for both looking like Yzma and drawing inspiration from ancient Incan masks.

The background has similar designs to the Aztec sun stone too. Could be a small hint to the original movie that was being made when Yzma's goal was to block out the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back