• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
51685413715_7d50cfdd44_d.jpg
51684512266_8e4b754be5_d.jpg
51684786118_7917f32318_d.jpg
51684786088_1de6111178_d.jpg
Are these out at the parks right now? That little Small World Ariel is . . . too cute!

Target has some of the WDW 50th anniversary OE pins available -
Kids' Disney Goofy & Pluto 50 Pin - Disney Store

Girls' Disney Chip 'n' Dale Pin - Disney Store

Encanto Pin

Discover the Magic of the D23-Exclusive Encanto Candle Pin​

NOVEMBER 18, 2021
By the D23 Team
Celebrate the debut of Walt Disney Animation Studios’ newest feature film, Encanto, with this pin created just for D23. Featuring the Madrigal family’s glittering candle seen in the film, this D23 Gold Member exclusive is the perfect way to usher in this new magical, musical masterpiece!
Our Encanto pin, offered in a limited edition of 1,000, will be available exclusively to D23 Gold Members on shopDisney at 7 a.m. PT on November 22, 2021.
Encanto Pin

*Available while supplies last. To purchase, you must log in to shopDisney.com with the Disney account tied to D23 Gold Membership. Pins are sold for $12.99 each, plus applicable sales tax. Maximum of two (2) pins of this style for purchase per D23 Gold Member for online orders. Shipping not available to PO boxes; shipping and handling fees may vary for all online orders. Other restrictions may apply. All information is subject to change including, but not limited to, artwork, release dates, editions sizes, and retail prices.

Stitch Crashes Disney Jumbo Pin – Peter Pan – Limited Release

Don’t need this one, but wanted to say thank you as always! You really keep this forum up to date with the newest releases. You da best!

Surprise release from Disneyland Paris

Le 400 jumbo Sorcerer Mickey

e6c1469ddb86bba449c95dbbd78c0fd3.jpg
60f8f2a11bb6af2d801bf0323c3cc409.jpg

Envoyé de mon STK-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk

Oh the wings make this one very cute!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Surprise release from Disneyland Paris

Le 400 jumbo Sorcerer Mickey

e6c1469ddb86bba449c95dbbd78c0fd3.jpg
60f8f2a11bb6af2d801bf0323c3cc409.jpg

Envoyé de mon STK-LX1 en utilisant Tapatalk
Dang. XD

That's a good one!

Darn some quality issues in the encanto mystery.
Center top is correct, top right she’s looking away and left top one eye errores and looks cross eyed. Familia has enamel missing on the petal in top flower.

Dang it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
b81f0e11cd00cd22a7bc609251eec2d6.jpg

Darn some quality issues in the encanto mystery.
Center top is correct, top right she’s looking away and left top one eye errores and looks cross eyed. Familia has enamel missing on the petal in top flower.

Dang it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
b81f0e11cd00cd22a7bc609251eec2d6.jpg
Oh I kind of like the one on the right where it looks like she's looking up!

I was unable to buy this pin earlier today (just a really busy day.) I have gone back to purchase and it has disappeared. Is anyone else able to locate it on shopdisney?

Edit: so looking at the shopdisney's Stitch Crashes collection page... it appears Stitch crashes Peter Pan was released early and accidentally. Should have been Pocahontas next. So I believe I found my answer...

I do agree the wings are a nice touch on this one. Although in keeping with the theme, the wings really needed to be sticking out of the top of his head. What were they thinking? :p

Last edited:
I was unable to buy this pin earlier today (just a really busy day.) I have gone back to purchase and it has disappeared. Is anyone else able to locate it on shopdisney?

Edit: so looking at the shopdisney's Stitch Crashes collection page... it appears Stitch crashes Peter Pan was released early and accidentally. Should have been Pocahontas next. So I believe I found my answer...

I do agree the wings are a nice touch on this one. Although in keeping with the theme, the wings really needed to be sticking out of the top of his head. What were they thinking? :p
Pocahontas is 10 of 12
Peter Pan is 11 of 12
It's still available on the UK Disney store (as are 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8) they aren't as popular here , and at £20 they aren't cheap either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back