• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
I checked both of those and Loungefly and couldn't find it. :( I wonder if it is in a store.
Yeah, that's what I am getting at, they've been having lots of new stuff in the stores, without it being put up online. I just know that's where the Loungefly pins are commonly found, and I'm thinking it's a newer style. I'll keep my eyes out if I see one in store!

s-l500.jpg

Has anyone seen this pin? I found it on the auction site.
Yes, I saw it at a BoxLunch here in Tucson this week. First time I have seen it anywhere. I am hoteling for the immediate future about 1 mile from this particular BL store if you require a pick up.

Yeah, that's what I am getting at, they've been having lots of new stuff in the stores, without it being put up online. I just know that's where the Loungefly pins are commonly found, and I'm thinking it's a newer style. I'll keep my eyes out if I see one in store!
We live 90 miles from BoxLunch so I rarely ever get to it. Anne @TheMickeyMouseRules offered a pick up.
Thank you so much for your offer! It is a really nice pin. Lately I have not been happy with the Loungefly
Aristocats pin because they are very small.

Quantity
This item is limited to 2 per Guest.

Quantity
This item is limited to 2 per Guest.

Thanks for reminding me! Got my 2, one for trade. I am so happy the forum is back by the way!!

Also, if someone can please pick up for me the D23 Box Lunch Pluto, that would be great. I drove an hour to my nearest Box Lunch over the weekend just to find that it was sold out there :(

Thanks for reminding me! Got my 2, one for trade. I am so happy the forum is back by the way!!

Also, if someone can please pick up for me the D23 Box Lunch Pluto, that would be great. I drove an hour to my nearest Box Lunch over the weekend just to find that it was sold out there :(
The box lunch here in Tucson had them as of Friday... I could try to pick yours up.

Not sure if anyone posted these yet. My best friend has been getting the monthly Lootcrate Pixar boxes recently and these came with them. She was kind enough to gift them to me and I absolutely love them! There’s one final set that should be released soon.

a5baa216a93431fa27214048646dbbf1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone posted these yet. My best friend has been getting the monthly Lootcrate Pixar boxes recently and these came with them. She was kind enough to gift them to me and I absolutely love them! There’s one final set that should be released soon.

I absolutely LOVE Dug!

These look like Mondo pins - any chance that they would do a collab between companies?

Harvey's has a Carl & Ellie Mailbox pin to go with their new Up collection

pixarup_part2_lapelpin_mailbox_front_720x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back