• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2021 Pin Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 Pin Discussion
9d4c87f684c76be461a50bf0e3903460.jpg

Disney Pins Blog is releasing their 2nd exclusive pin tomorrow - you may want to wait to save on shipping

Disney Cute Villains Mystery Pins & The Haunted Mansion Pin Set at Pink a la Mode​

The second official Disney pin release at Pink a la Mode is here! They feature a Disney Cute Villains blind box pin set and The Haunted Mansion pin set. Available starting on Friday, October 22, 2021 at Noon PT.

• Disney Cute Villains Series 1 Blind Box Pin Set: Retail price is $9.90 per box/pin. Here are the full color edition sizes: Maleficent (LE 600), Evil Queen (LE 450), Queen of Hearts (LE 450), Ursula (LE 450), Cruella de Vil (LE 450) & Old Hag (LE 300). Then there are chaser versions that are white enamel with glitter, which are all limited edition of 150 each.
Disney Cute Villains Series 1 Blind Box Pin Set
Disney Cute Villains Series 1 Blind Box Pin Set
  • The Haunted Mansion Pin Set: Available in color with glitter accents which is limited edition of 1,000 and the retail price is $24.90. The chaser version is a white-out with glitter accents and limited edition of 200 ($29.90).
The Haunted Mansion Pin Set - Pink a la Mode

The Haunted Mansion Pin Set – Pink a la Mode
The Haunted Mansion Chaser Pin Set - Pink a la Mode

The Haunted Mansion Chaser Pin Set – Pink a la Mode
I saw these on FB the other day and tried to look them up but their website keeps throwing up an error message ?

I saw these on FB the other day and tried to look them up but their website keeps throwing up an error message ?
I bought some and had no issues. But just tried the website and agree its loading oddly. I was able to grab the link below...

Mickey and Minnie Mouse ''Backscratcher'' Pin Set – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Pin – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Donald and Daisy Duck Pin – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Chip 'n Dale Pin – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Mystery Pin Blind Pack – 2-Pc. – Limited Release
Mickey Mouse and Friends Pin Trading Starter Set – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary
Walt Disney World Vacation Kingdom Retro Logo Pin
Jedi Knight Pin
Sith Lord Pin

New Disney Pins at Disney Parks | October 24-30, 2021​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:​

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• Star Wars Poster Pin Set: Features Episode 4, 5, and 6. Pin-on-pin design with glitter embellishments. Limited edition of 1,500 and the retail price is $74.99. Available starting on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at Walt Disney World.
Star Wars Poster Pin Set:

Star Wars Poster Pin Set
  • Star Wars Jumbo Pin Set: Features three jumbo pins with glitter embellishments in the Star Wars logo. Limited edition of 1,600 and the retail price is $74.99. Available starting on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at Walt Disney World.
Star Wars Jumbo Pin Set

Star Wars Jumbo Pin Set

They had the Sleepy Hollow Headless Horseman pin at Tri-Circle-D Ranch yesterday!! Just so happened to be there and they said they released it that day. It's dated 2020 since the event was cancelled due to social distancing.

Is the Cupcakes pin set with Mickey, Pluto, Marie, Donald, Goofy, Tinker Bell and Minnie still an active set for sale in the parks? I know it was originally released in 2011.

Reason I ask is because I have a Pluto Cupcake with an FAC # on it. I've never seen this series with an FAC on it. However I do know this set was or has been out for a while so perhaps nee batches have the FAC on them?

Is the Cupcakes pin set with Mickey, Pluto, Marie, Donald, Goofy, Tinker Bell and Minnie still an active set for sale in the parks? I know it was originally released in 2011.

Reason I ask is because I have a Pluto Cupcake with an FAC # on it. I've never seen this series with an FAC on it. However I do know this set was or has been out for a while so perhaps nee batches have the FAC on them?
The set I have that is pretty old, I can't remember when I bought it, has a FAC # on it but it only lists the number in white and the FAC letters are
not on it. It is printed sideways next to the ODPT logo 2011.

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

• Star Wars Poster Pin Set: Features Episode 4, 5, and 6. Pin-on-pin design with glitter embellishments. Limited edition of 1,500 and the retail price is $74.99. Available starting on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at Walt Disney World.

Star Wars Poster Pin Set
  • Star Wars Jumbo Pin Set: Features three jumbo pins with glitter embellishments in the Star Wars logo. Limited edition of 1,600 and the retail price is $74.99. Available starting on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at Walt Disney World.
Star Wars Jumbo Pin Set

Star Wars Jumbo Pin Set
HOW DO I GET THIS?!?!

Star Wars Poster Pin Set
Star Wars Jumbo Pin Set

Star Wars Jumbo Pin Set
I want these!

Updated Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside & French Quarter Pins for 2021​

Today, October 28, 2021 is the official grand-reopening of Disney’s Port Orleans French Quarter Resort! Two new open edition pins were spotted in the gift shop at French Quarter. Both have a retail price of $9.99.

• Riverside: Features Mickey Mouse fishing! Pluto is also taking a nap.
Port Orleans Riverside 2021 Disney Pin

Port Orleans Riverside 2021 Disney Pin
  • Riverside: Features Tiana from Princess and the Frog.
Port Orleans French Quarter 2021 Disney Pin

Orleans French Quarter 2021 Disney Pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back