• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

Status
Not open for further replies.
2023 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
Now available at Boxlunch (these are showing as new, but maybe restock?)

dee6456585c3f722a1782ed555ce5ab1.jpg

eaaf53e12522b952a2b41995e23c5e46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol. Maybe they found another box ;0)

Thanks for the info. I can’t keep track of the mystery sets very well. And sometimes when they sort as new arrivals, I don’t know if they’re new-new or re stocks

Yeah, people on the Loungefly group are excited. It looks like there might be some minor differences on some of the bows, too, so I'm thinking a new printing rather than finding old stock!

And the first Robin Hood 50th Anniversary pin is here! And the artwork is gorgeous!

1686249257102_Robin%20Hood%20Enamel%20Pin%20OP%2020230510-ai.png
1686251191252_84674%20Robin%20Hood%20Enamel%20Pin%20PKG%202.jpg

San Diego Comic-Con exclusive, available for pre-order to be picked up at the convention. They've also made some available for non-con attendees (phwew!), to be shipped after the con.

NON-ATTENDEE: SDCC 2023: DISNEY'S ROBIN HOOD EXCLUSIVE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OVERSIZED ENAMEL PIN (NON-ATTENDEE PREORDER) - cinequest

ATTENDEE: SDCC 2023: DISNEY'S ROBIN HOOD EXCLUSIVE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OVERSIZED ENAMEL PIN (ATTENDEE PREORDER) - cinequest

And the first Robin Hood 50th Anniversary pin is here! And the artwork is gorgeous!

1686249257102_Robin%20Hood%20Enamel%20Pin%20OP%2020230510-ai.png
1686251191252_84674%20Robin%20Hood%20Enamel%20Pin%20PKG%202.jpg

San Diego Comic-Con exclusive, available for pre-order to be picked up at the convention. They've also made some available for non-con attendees (phwew!), to be shipped after the con.

NON-ATTENDEE: SDCC 2023: DISNEY'S ROBIN HOOD EXCLUSIVE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OVERSIZED ENAMEL PIN (NON-ATTENDEE PREORDER) - cinequest

ATTENDEE: SDCC 2023: DISNEY'S ROBIN HOOD EXCLUSIVE 50TH ANNIVERSARY OVERSIZED ENAMEL PIN (ATTENDEE PREORDER) - cinequest
I could not get an order to go through on my phone. It kept telling me I had to choose a shipping method, I’d click the drop down for shipping, there’d be one option, I’d select it and submit, repeat error message. I finally tried on my laptop and everything worked fine including multiple shipping options in the drop down menu. Not sure what the problem was, but if anyone else tries and has issues, maybe a different device will work.

I could not get an order to go through on my phone. It kept telling me I had to choose a shipping method, I’d click the drop down for shipping, there’d be one option, I’d select it and submit, repeat error message. I finally tried on my laptop and everything worked fine including multiple shipping options in the drop down menu. Not sure what the problem was, but if anyone else tries and has issues, maybe a different device will work.
Same!

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

PINk a la Mode's Disney Mystery Limited Edition Pin Bags

Each bag contains:

1. 5x - previously released 3” PINS
  2. 2x Trading Pins - MYSTERY trading pins will either be 2 boxes containing 1 pin each, or 1 box containing 2 pins (total of 2 pins)
Each bag will also contain ONE of the following:

• 1x - not yet released 3” pin
  • or
  • 1x - not yet released mystery pin
LIMIT 2 BOXES PER CUSTOMER

PINk a la Mode's Disney Mystery Limited Edition Pin Bags

Each bag contains:

1. 5x - previously released 3” PINS
  2. 2x Trading Pins - MYSTERY trading pins will either be 2 boxes containing 1 pin each, or 1 box containing 2 pins (total of 2 pins)
Each bag will also contain ONE of the following:

• 1x - not yet released 3” pin
  • or
  • 1x - not yet released mystery pin
LIMIT 2 BOXES PER CUSTOMER
Sold out already. Seems like a great way for them to clear out stock. I like the mystery not yet released pin idea.

Sold out already. Seems like a great way for them to clear out stock. I like the mystery not yet released pin idea.
I like that they put them in the mystery bags first but have them available for regular purchase later. That gives the mystery bag people a fun surprise and first dibs at collecting or trading it, but people who didn't get the mystery bags also have a chance at getting it direct from PALM later.

I'd like to see what people get. I had one bag in my cart but, after seeing what was left for sale on the site, I changed my mind. I've already recently purchased pins that my friends and I want. The "oil slick" ones, Harry Potter, Disney 100 mysteries and the remaining stain glass Princes and Villains are not pins that people generally are interested in here. Hope I'm wrong & everyone gets great pins. :tigger:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back