• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
They canceled the whole order. :( The Kingdom Hearts one is now sold out.

The only other one I REALLY wanted was the DuckTales one, but that's no problem. Hahah! No one wants that pin but me. XD I'd like the RH and SitS as well, but they're not dire like the KH one it. :(
I only bought the Ducktales and Robin Hood. They’re in transit and I should have them this week. Sorry…I didn’t buy Mickey.
But if you’re needing these 2, lmk.

New open edition Park Releases

36025b5eddc52d142a2ec1f8b822ffbf.jpg

Space Mountain $12.99

574cf13754e1792a50e990c91e32a621.jpg

Brother Bear $19.99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now need new Lotso Pins

Have you seen the ones on Pink a la Mode? They’re very cute, and on super sale right now!

I believe there’s also a graduation pin (random I know) coming out with Lotso soon, but I think it’s at one of the Asian Parks, so it might be harder to come by.

Weird that it popped up now! It was released at the last D23 and then I randomly found it on the shelf at a BoxLunch last year. I thought it was long sold out!

I think it might have randomly shown up at a store somewhere, which may be why it popped up. It’s not showing available to ship. And it won’t let me ship to a local store

New Pins at Disney Parks | March 17-23, 2024​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases:​

• Easter 2024 WDW Pin: The Easter 2024 pin at Walt Disney World features Woody and Jessie from Toy Story! Pin-on-pin design with glitter embellishments. Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, March 19, 2023 at WDW.
Easter 2024 Walt Disney World Pin
Easter 2024 Walt Disney World Pin
  • Monsters, Inc. Alley Bowler Arcade Pin: Third release in the Alley Bowler Arcade collection at Disney Parks features Monsters, Inc.! This is a bicoastal collection that alternates between WDW and DLR every other month. Limited edition of 2,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at Walt Disney World.
Monsters, Inc. Alley Bowler Arcade Disney Pin
Monsters, Inc. Alley Bowler Arcade Disney Pin
  • Pinocchio Magical Wishes Pin: First release in the Magical Wishes collection at WDW features Pinocchio! Pin-on-pin design with glow in the dark elements. Limited edition of 1,500 and the retail price is $29.99. Available starting on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at Walt Disney World.
Pinocchio Magical Wishes Disney Pin
Pinocchio Magical Wishes Disney Pin

Shared Pin Releases at DLR & WDW:​

• The Haunted Mansion Bicoastal Adventures Pin: Third release in the Bicoastal Adventures collection at Disney Parks features The Haunted Mansion! Slider element. Limited edition of 4,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
The Haunted Mansion Bicoastal Adventures Disney Pin
The Haunted Mansion Bicoastal Adventures Disney Pin

Back