• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases 💬
What does the pin look like ? Guess it doesn’t matter since I don’t have instagram

23c1423d4051250ae9945508a4c4fd83.jpg

I can enter on my IG account if you help me identify the 13 cats. And if I win, you can have the pin. Long shot, but you never know…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't usually get the puzzle boxes but as a Moana collector I probably need to this month. Am I reading it correctly that there is only one pin in each box for $20? Aren't there usually two pins in mystery boxes?
Yes, but these Character Connections have always been 1 pin per box, since the original set way back to 2013. Of course, the boxes used to only be $11.95 back then too.

23c1423d4051250ae9945508a4c4fd83.jpg

I can enter on my IG account if you help me identify the 13 cats. And if I win, you can have the pin. Long shot, but you never know…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheshire, Lucifer, Duchess, O’Malley, Mochi, Toulouse, Berlioz, Marie, Dinah, Yzma, Figaro, Oliver, Sgt. Tibbs. The only one I m not 100% on is Tibbs because he’s behind the words.

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace 25th Anniversary Limited Edition Pins
Limited to two (2) of each style per order.
Phantom Menace 25th Anniversary - Marquee Pin - LE 300 - $26.95
PM%20Marquee.jpg

Phantom Menace 25th Anniversary - Young Anakin Pin - LE 300 - $24.95
PM%20Young%20Anakin.jpg

Phantom Menace 25th Anniversary - Jar Jar Binks Pin - LE 300 - $24.95
PM%20Jar%20Jar%20Binks.jpg

Phantom Menace 25th Anniversary - Darth Maul Pin - LE 300 - $24.95
PM%20Darth%20Maul.jpg

Phantom Menace 25th Anniversary - Padmé Amidala Pin - LE 300 - $24.95
PM%20Padm%C3%A9%20Amidala.jpg

Last edited:
So for the Moana mystery puzzle set, what do we think the chasers are? I’m thinking baby Moana is a given. But what else? Heart of tafiti?

I thought about the ray but since she shows her tattoo so significantly in her pin I was thinking maybe not. But the wave is a really good one. That might be more likely.

I thought about the ray but since she shows her tattoo so significantly in her pin I was thinking maybe not. But the wave is a really good one. That might be more likely.
I love the idea of a ray, since I collect marine animals. Plus I need the kakamora.
Have you heard when this month these are going to be released?

Reactions: Ajk
I love the idea of a ray, since I collect marine animals. Plus I need the kakamora.
Have you heard when this month these are going to be released?
No I haven’t. Although somebody said they were seen already at the Polynesian. Not sure if true or not, or maybe they got some early? Or messed up putting them out?

And yeah, I think Kakamora will be popular. Maybe the hottest pin of the set?

New Pins at Disney Parks | May 5-11, 2024​

Here is a look at the new pin releases this week at Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Walt Disney World® Resort Pin Releases​

• Country Bear Jamboree Walt Disney World Parades Pin: Fifth release in the Walt Disney World Parades collection for 2024 features Country Bear Jamboree! Limited edition of 3,000 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, May 7, 2024 at WDW.
Country Bear Jamboree Walt Disney World Parades Pin
Country Bear Jamboree Walt Disney World Parades Pin

Disneyland® Resort Pin Releases​

• Peter Pan’s Flight Disneyland Parades Pin: Fifth release in the Disneyland Parades collection for 2024 features Peter Pan’s Flight! Limited edition of 2,500 and the retail price is $19.99. Available starting on Tuesday, May 7, 2024 at DLR.
Peter Pan’s Flight Disneyland Parades Pin
Peter Pan’s Flight Disneyland Parades Pin

Last edited:
Back