• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2024 Pin Discussion & Pin Releases đź’¬

2f792921fb8470e890960d64a78aad5a.jpg

1319e9e0a1ccf3d5530e8da1fe71ec77.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New series from DPB releases tomorrow.

Villains - Hallway Pin Series (7 pins total)
LE250
3”
Starting with Gaston

All D23 Gold Members in attendance at this 15th Anniversary Celebration will also receive a dazzling event-exclusive “Cosmic Blue” variant of the Sorcerer’s Apprentice Mickey Mouse Figurine from the 2024 D23 Magic & Mystery Gold Member Collector Set, along with a D23 event-exclusive D23 15th Anniversary Pin inspired by the Magic & Mystery of Disney.

Additionally, all attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a special merchandise RSP for The Walt Disney Company Store’s exclusive collection of D23 15th anniversary pins! Check out two of the new releases, below; they’ll be available at this exclusive RSP opportunity, with even more designs in store via the whole collection!

Triptych image featuring two exclusive pins that will be available at D23 15th Anniversary Celebration’s RSP opportunity. The first pin features artwork inspired by Sleeping Beauty, with a pink and blue cake decorated by Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather, bearing “15” for 15 Fan-tastic Years of D23. The other pin features artwork of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit as he “steps out” of a large “15” against a colorful background.

I need the Paris pins so bad this month. Minnie, Olaf and Chip and Dale dressed up as other characters. Im trying my best to get them but since they are LE Im sure they will be hard to get, and probably expencive if I have to turn to ebay. But hoping I will get them through my friend.

Back