• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 24 hour chain auction #10, unscramble the puzzle. You might not want to miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 24 hour chain auction #10, unscramble the puzzle. You might not want to miss it.
I'd like to add to my bid... a mickey pirate for Disneypirate :)
IMG_1075.jpg

Brand new with tags, but he has a bit of a spot on his right glove:
IMG_1077.jpg

PS you're going to have to pry him from my dog LOL (JK, he's never had it in his mouth or anything, just a friendly sniff :))
IMG_1073.jpg

You guys are killing me.

Kittycabot23, your comment has to have Amyschweppe just rolling on the floor. Inside joke.

Crashmyparty I love it!

If I were forced to end the auction right now, I would have to crawl up in the fetal position and be taken away in straight jacket. Mickeymouseje has the train pieces I need and really want, I love idea of the post card from amyschweppes plus that NBC set blows me away, talesoftobv has a super cute Tinkerbell pin and Mickey Mouse and that DA gingerbread car is super cool, those DSF pins kittycabot23 has up, especially the ariel book is just so hard to pass up on, Vixy has a super creative bid that I have to give her credit for, princessbecky has a jessica I have been trying to get since it came out, and I have to give it to combatdre for his sheer determination plus the Tinkerbell HM pin and cast train pin has my attention. All in all, messy is an understatement.

You guys are killing me.

Kittycabot23, your comment has to have Amyschweppe just rolling on the floor. Inside joke.

You have no idea. I have a strong idea I know what pin it is but it's like.... is it the pin I would give up my first born child for? lol. Man... Killing me inside. Ugh... This auction is seriously a mess.

Oh hey I just realized I got this pin in the mail today!
Pin 89789: DLR - Disneyland® Resort Train Mystery Collection - Tomorrowland - Stitch Only

So I'll add that to my bid. Here's my total now:
Pin 41784: Mickey Mouse Booster Collection 4 Pin Set - Sorcerer
Pin 43615: Sorcerer Apprentice - Mickey Mouse
Pin 31145: WDW - Hidden Wonders of Epcot Tour (Mickey) (post behind Mickey's head is a bit wobbly)
Pin 89789: DLR - Disneyland® Resort Train Mystery Collection - Tomorrowland - Stitch Only
And the Mickey Pirate Plushie:mickey:

Okay Daren. Here is my FINAL Bid. I have had some faith in you for the past couple days with pins. This is what I am offering:

Pin 89457: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Carl Fredricksen - GWP

Not on Pin Pics yet -Pin Trader's Delight- Mad Hatter - GWP

Pin 72566: Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Pumpkin Faces

&

A post card from Yosemite from me...

AND I am also going to ask for your "faith" in me and offer a "mystery" pin on top of everything listed below. How much faith do you have in me?

Last edited:
Okay... I need to get ready for "family time" on this vacation. Let's see who wins... Good luck everyone. Amazing bids. I wonder what the pin is. It's killing me. lol.

wyllieam, for somebody that hasn't "figured" it out your modified bid sure has made things even more difficult for me to decide. Now I have a seven way tie. I think I need some rum.

Oh hey I just realized I got this pin in the mail today!

So I'll add that to my bid. Here's my total now:
Pin 41784: Mickey Mouse Booster Collection 4 Pin Set - Sorcerer
Pin 43615: Sorcerer Apprentice - Mickey Mouse
Pin 31145: WDW - Hidden Wonders of Epcot Tour (Mickey) (post behind Mickey's head is a bit wobbly)
And the Mickey Pirate Plushie:mickey:
Adding a couple more:
Pin 2758: The Lion King Set (Scar Sitting)
Pin 82478: Pirates of the Caribbean - Skeleton at the Helm (Hinged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back