• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: 24 hour chain auction #10, unscramble the puzzle. You might not want to miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: 24 hour chain auction #10, unscramble the puzzle. You might not want to miss it.
I've been sick all day but I'll add to my bid as well...

pin70640
Pin 70640: DLR - Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary - Cast
Member - Phineas

pin72277
Pin 72277: DLR - Haunted Mansion 40th Anniversary - Cast
Member - Gus

pin77905
Pin 77905: WDI World of Color - Chernabog

and I have to admit I'm super bummed that in the end my 9x points don't count for anything. I was hoping that this would be the last auction and that my points would help me! haha Ah well.

With 10 minutes remaining I am putting the tie between wyllieam and echoharmony in first and about six other people in second. The is just no ranking anybody because this has go way beyond my expectations. I really want to thank everybody for participating.

Yea, its tuff. I don't have your wants and everyone had great bids. I just hope its not my "first born child" one lol. But I will still love to send you a post card. ;) I already bought it anyways wether I won or lost. PM me an address. xoxo.

Here are the clues. Did you get them all? If not, you have about five minutes...

Auction #10
I posted in the instructions, "Final hint: the pin is currently being sought after by somebody on DPF." Who was the person I was refering to as there are hundreds of people on DPF? I then posted in response to talesoftobv about not having anything on my wants list,
"Talesoftobv....no need to worry about what is on my wants list. If I offer up a pin that is being sought after by another DPF member I can only hope I get pins that are likewise sought after." To figure this one out
you would have had to catch onto the fact I was refering to her and have read her post on the trading board where the nearly the exact frame was posted on her wish list.

Auction #9 Tim Whalen
While this doesn't have "235" people wanting it, it is still an awesome pin. If you check pinpics this pin has 235 wanting it.
Auction #8 Five pin switch up
This one is themed the five pin switch up, or a “boat” load of pins. Reference to the gondola.
Auction #7 a tea "party for two"
Besides the subtle meaing behind "party for two", I posted "Some of you might be wondering why if my screen name is disneypirate why I am not collecting pirate pins or don't have any on my wants list. For the answer, go check out the picture in my pin picture album."
If you had gone over to my picture album you would have seen a second picture...the picture of the cell.
Auction #6 The mystery pin
I said, "Time to reveal the mystery pin. Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so I am hoping the beholder likes "RAPUNZEL"!!!!!!!!!!"
Of course I meant the prize, but it held a double meaning as to what "mystery" pin I was refering to. In auction #10 I said, "The 10th pin, as in my mystery auction, is not going to be revealed."
Auction #5 Bidder Choice...check it out
You know, if I posted a PODM I would have a zillion people all tangled up bidding on it. I guess my bidders choice isn't as excited as what King Niptune has going on with his Bambi cell.
Auction #4 Cinderella Dress Stand
Echoharmony wrote "for bidder's choice, I think you should auction off tangled PODM!!" My reply was "Echoharmony...patience. I'm not done yet."
Auction #3 Ariel PODM
This one isn't very obvious until auction #10, "Starting with my third auction, I provided a clue somewhere within the auction itself giving a partial "piece" to the identity of the pin away."

Ahhh... I was tossed....

I was hoping it was Rapunzel (but not a PODM) I already have an amazing scene just like it.

I was thrown off a bit because that same number wanted a PTNP Stitch pin and Lady Dobbins wants it. So I was thinking that for the LONGEST time. But very good.

Tangled PODM of Rapunzel and Flynn <3
OMG I'm dying I so want it! Please please please pick meeee!!!
You know you want Mickey Pirate ;)
:mickey:

Several of us figured it out. :) The scene in your photo album...

Clever with the clues, once I went back and looked. One post emphasized the word "boat"... one post mentioned the number of wants it has... one mentioned princesses... two actually mentioned Rapunzel...

This has been terribly fun! :D

Let me just add... Talking about "Giving up a first born child" made me panic! lol. Like I was like... NO!!!! I am so screwed lol.

LOL! I'm waiting with baited breath here to see who won! I feel like I did bid my first born child! haha those are a few of my best pins! Not much to some people but to me a lot! But this is the exact scene I've been wishing and hoping and longing for, so I had to try!!

I hope you all had fun playing along. I appreciate the humor and being able to make some new friends along the way. This has been a pretty exhausting journey, especially trying to decide on this last auction. In the end I get to pick only a single winner. Echoharmony...it finally paid off. Congratulations!

Disneypirate

Now I am off to plot the next round...be sure to check back in a day or so. Amy, I might just might make a claim on your firstborne yet!

I spent way to long today trying to figure it out. I was over thinking it and overlooking the obvious, duh.... I'm glad i 75% figured it out before the reveal though:) I thought it was designer mulan for awhile. I do love this scene though:). Its in the top 3 of all possible scenes!

Do I need to call someone?

JUUUUUUST Kidding... ;) Congrats girl! I am way excited for you. Ahhh... Woot Woot!

Ha ha ha! Brat! :p THank youuuu! Now I can take that break I've been talking about.... *coughcough* but hey it paid off!! *lol*

And Thanks everyone!! I'm so excited, believe me it's going to a good home!! I will love it and pet it and call it squishy!! :D

Ha ha ha! Brat! :p THank youuuu! Now I can take that break I've been talking about.... *coughcough* but hey it paid off!! *lol*

And Thanks everyone!! I'm so excited, believe me it's going to a good home!! I will love it and pet it and call it squishy!! :D

I am really excited for you girl... See... Good things can come your way. :) xoxo. Now do your pin dance and have a nice night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back