• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

4 DESigner princess pins!!

4 DESigner princess pins!!

beeatingu

Queen of the Banned
Rating - 90.7%
49   5   0
Ello everyone, I am thinking of buying the pins on eBay currently.
They are 500 dollars for:

Aurora-100
Pocahontas& box 150 (me)
Cinderella-125 theothersteve
Jasmine-125theothersteve

Let me know ASAP
If you are interested!

Last edited:
Darn after looking at my finances, xmas shopping has put a huge dent in my funds XD!

Either way looks like Aurora is taken and though if my funds were available now instead of the end of December I'd have said put me down for Jasmine since I could use her as a trader since I already have her :3.

Either way, I really hope this goes well for everyone!

Good luck guys! I hope nobody tires to rush in a bid at the last second :anxious: Maybe you guys should work out a deal for $600 or so in case someone else bids, if it doesn't sell for $600 and only $500 you guys can return here :)

Congrats guys! I have to say I'm kind of shocked nobody else bid on it O__O I thought the princesses were more wanted (besides Rapunzel, Ariel, Snow White, and probably Belle who people would still fawn over) but that's a good thing if they are going down in price...I wish -__-

I am currently on my iPhone so I can pm or be pmed ATM!
We can discuss payment and all that jazz.
Again thank you for all your help and peeps
That participated! You just helped Clara9271 almost
Finish her set!!! If anyone has mulan pm her or me Same thing LOL

Back