• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

5 out of 6 DA Princess Carousel Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 out of 6 DA Princess Carousel Pins
Wow, how awesome! I'm so jealous, those are my ultimate holiest of most holiest of grails! Congrats and good luck finding the last one!

Wow, how awesome! I'm so jealous, those are my ultimate holiest of most holiest of grails! Congrats and good luck finding the last one!

Thank you thank you! I haven't heard back from MissAurora yet, but I really hope we can work something out!

Thank you thank you! I haven't heard back from MissAurora yet, but I really hope we can work something out!

I know, I saw the initial reply and I was like "OOOOOO!!! We might have a winner!" I mean the chances that one of those 5 traders just so happened to see this thread! It is like a dream (insert Once Upon a Dream pun here)!

Congrats! I was never a big fan of this set of the pins, but I never saw them all together. They remind me of the R/C Disney Girls set, I'm not a fan of the pins alone, but together they become so much more O__O

I know, I saw the initial reply and I was like "OOOOOO!!! We might have a winner!" I mean the chances that one of those 5 traders just so happened to see this thread! It is like a dream (insert Once Upon a Dream pun here)!

Congrats! I was never a big fan of this set of the pins, but I never saw them all together. They remind me of the R/C Disney Girls set, I'm not a fan of the pins alone, but together they become so much more O__O

I know! Thank you! They are so lovely and well made. :) I hope I can get them all together soon and then frame them!

I am soooo jelly of your Jasmine! This is indeed an awesome princess set! Congrats on almost completing it! I'm sure you will find Aurora soon! :)

Hmmm. Back in 2007 Belle was on eBay for $100 and just getting into the LE pins, god that was a lot of money. Seemed like pennies now. The whole set was about $350 back on the day.

Tell me about it. I would have bought like 10 sets. haha Oh well, live and learn. It was a ton of money to me back then too.

I almost wish there was a way that you could pin them into a rotating black cylinder, since that would give off the effect of an actual carousel lol xP

That's actually pretty cool. I will try to make them beautiful in a frame though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back