• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! 52 weeks of zapping zap!!

ZAPPED! 52 weeks of zapping zap!!

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Woooo hoooo!!! I got a lbe in the mail and looky what was inside.

Pin 30695 WDW - Tink's Summer Pin Quest - Traveling Tink - Liberty Square

pin30695th200

The note inside said it was for the 52 weeks of zapping. Thank you guys so much, I love the pin!!! You guys are the best!!!

Do you have any idea on how long I have been hanging on to that pin for you? I kept waiting for you to update your siggy with it. But no, you don't update that. So since you got nominated and I had it just waiting to go to you, you finally have it.

Ah congrats Tony!! I hope everything is going well for you and your family!! Thinking of you and sending you BIG HUGS!! :hug:

Thank you David! You always seem to know just what to send, to whom, at just the right time!! :bowdown:

Back