• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! 52 Weeks of Zapping

ZAPPED! 52 Weeks of Zapping

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
52 Weeks of Zapping

As of the first week of June, my wife and I will embark on a zapping journey! We will be doing 52 weeks of zapping!! Every week, a new DPF member will be zapped. I can’t promise I will send out grails, and on some weeks, it may be a hidden mickey or a more basic or common pin. However, 52 people will get zapped something new for their collection or add a new trader to their trade list. I will try to zap something off your wants or something that it seems you collect based on the pins in your collection on pin pics or your signature, but again, my only promise is that 52 people WILL get zapped.

Here is what I need:

I need PMs from:

A) People who have never been zapped, ever.

B) Nominations from DPF users for DPF users (preferably people who are helpful and active) à if you could provide some information on the person’s collection or pins they are looking for let me know. If you are sending me a nomination, please also send the person’s mailing information so that I do not have to go crazy trying to find it.

C) *** This is not a request, nor a requirement, as I am prepared to do all 52 weeks with my pins*** But if any member would like to donate pins to the cause, then you can contact me for my info. (Let it be known that the pins that you send may or may not be sent out, depending on the matches I am able to make).

For the potential members that may be zapped:

I ask that you post or PM me informing me of your received zap. The reason I ask that you post is that I would like to be able to edit and add your name to a list on this thread so that people can see who has been zapped, but I do not want to do so before you receive your zap and kill your surprise.

*** I am 100% happy to do this. I have been witness to the generosity of people in this forum, and a couple of times, I have been the recipient as well.

I usually keep plenty of space in my inbox, but if for whatever reason, you find it to be full, please post on this thread, asking that I PM you because my inbox is full, and expect a reply only if I find my inbox to have actually been full.

I hope you are all looking forward to this as much as I am!!

Thanks!

~ Z Out!

And if you want in on this awesome idea,please PM your mailing addy,pinpics ID/DPF ID ...when you PM me your info I need everything first and last name please!!

Zagales, you have been awesome to deal with from day one. This is so nice of you. Let me know if I can help.

This is very nice of you!!!! Now you will have the opportunity to know that the zapper gets as much as the zappee.

Pin Karma, gotta love it!!!

Wow! And I thought my last batch of 7 zaps was a lot! This is very generous of you! I will see what I can do to send you some nominations!

Thank you for all the nice comments. I'm excited to be able to surprise so many people. Please send me nominees or let me know if you've never been zapped. I would like to get an extensive list so that I can put it into some randomizer before the last week of May, so I can ship out each package every Monday or Tuesday morning!!

Hey guys!!! So I have 24 nominations so far!! That's great! Please send me nominations so I can get to 52 and accomplish my goal of surprising a combination of 52 members of our community.

I've nominated some members myself, that I have seen being helpful or generous. But I need YOU to nominate members you have had positive experiences with as well.

I'd like to have 52 members by late May to stick the names in a randomizer, and to get addresses in time!

So please please please take a second to PM me with some nominations!

Thanks, and hope you all have a pleasant day! :)

Back