• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Li,
You are always so nice, I believe my wife talked to you about picking up pins. Well we are going to SoCal next weekend, but there are some other pins getting released so I might ask for your assistance

Li
i will not be able to make it next weekend can you get me 2 piece of disney history, 2 nemo, and 2 little pigs please let me know the price and I will sent money tomorrow thanks again, I might be taking sienna down the following weekend if you see anything you like

Li
i will not be able to make it next weekend can you get me 2 piece of disney history, 2 nemo, and 2 little pigs please let me know the price and I will sent money tomorrow thanks again, I might be taking sienna down the following weekend if you see anything you like

Okay, will do MrShaun. I hope we can eventually meet up in person! :)

Any room for the Sully Pin Traders Night pin? I fear I won't be able to make it up in time, since I work until 3.

Any room for the Sully Pin Traders Night pin? I fear I won't be able to make it up in time, since I work until 3.

Sorry about that, I already left by the time you posted! I am sure you were able to get it though, they had PLENTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back