• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
6/15/13 DLR pins pick up available - retail + tax + shipping

starry_solo

Judge of the Dark Court
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
541   0   0
I am going to Disneyland on Saturday, June 15, 2013 so if you're looking for any pins that have been released, please let me know. At this time, I am offering this for the US only.

All sales final! No refunds or exchanges.

Payment: Payment is expected by Thursday, June 13, 2013, by 5 p.m. pacific time.

NOTE: I am only listing the LE items since you can typically buy the non-LE items online. But, if you want me to pick up regular rack pins, I can do so.

Cost for your item - unless specified differently (see below) - will be retail cost + tax + shipping. Tax is 8% in Anaheim, CA (as of January 1, 2013, sales tax goes up 0.25%). I only charge a fee if I have to send someone on the actual day of release (I go the Saturday after the release).

All items, payment must be received as a gift by Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 5 pm Pacific Time (I usually shut the computer off around that time). If you want to send as goods, that is fine too, but then I will charge a fee for my time to pick up the pin(s) for you, at a flat rate of $5 for up to 2 pins, $10 for up to 4 pins :)

Disney Dollars: I can pick these up for you for a small fee ($2-4 on top of what you purchase, depending on how many you want). I have seen that they range on ebay for $2 (for a single Disney dollar) to $6 (for a single Disney dollar). Since I have to pay cash instead of using my already purchased gift cards, there is a small fee associated with it. Shipping for the Disney dollars will be $3-6, depending on how many you buy (may use signature confirmation.) Please note that there are only three (3) Disney Dollars ($1) available - no Cruella De vil / 101 Dalmatians available!

Shipping: It depends on how many pins you purchase, but is a minimum of $3 (to cover label, delivery confirmation, packaging, and postage costs.)

List of pins coming out in June 2013 are listed below:
http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/pins/browse/2013/06/venue/disneyland-resort-2

2013 Poster Art Series: June

http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/pins/2013-poster-art-series-june/
Date: June 6

Locations:Disneyland® Resort, Walt Disney World® Resort

Retail Price: $19.95
Edition Size:

4th of July Donald Duck

http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/pins/4th-of-july-donald-duck/
Date: June 6
Locations:Disneyland® Resort, Walt Disney World® Resort
Retail Price: $12.95
Edition Size:

Window to the Magic: Cinderella

http://www.disneyparksmerchandise.com/pins/window-to-the-magic-cinderella/

Date:
June 13
Locations:Disneyland® Resort
Retail Price: $14.95
Edition Size: 1000

NOTE: I will only be able to pick up through June 15, 2013 (possibly June 21st)!!!

All pin purchases are non-refundable! I am also available to pick up open edition pins, if you'd like. Cost is retail + tax + shipping ($3 min. for shipping)

Last edited:
Hi,
I would love to buy secret of the wings pins but I don't know what is still available on the shelf.

If you're talking about the new Tinker Bell movie, I think those pins (the LE ones) are only available at Disney Soda Fountain (Hollywood), not Disneyland (Anaheim). I'm not going that far. LOL. But, if they still have them available, you might be able to call them and order them via the phone since it has been 2 weeks since the release (I think!)

AmySchweppe said:
Li you are always so kind :) xoxo..

Thanks Amy. You too! Hope to see you Saturday

Mad T party pins? How much is it per box?

Also do you still have that stitch pin I need! lol

I believe it's $13.95 per box, need to go check PP listing. There's 10 pins in the set so minimum of 5 boxes if one is lucky and gets different pins in all 5 boxes!

Stitch pin - icon? I can't find it :p Check with Alexa Disney, though, I think she may have it for sale :)

Hi,
I would love to buy secret of the wings pins but I don't know what is still available on the shelf.

These pins are all still available at DSF (except for the marquee). There were plenty when I was there on Saturday. I believe you can now order over the phone.

FINAL bump for today! Please send PMs by 3 pm this afternoon and payment by 5 pm Pacific Time.

P.S. I'll eventually put one up for November as I plan to go the 2nd Saturday of the month.

2012 Disneyland® Resort Pin Trading Night  Jack Skellington"
Release Date:
10/12/12
SKU:
Retail:
$15.95Edition Size:

PM sent

2012 Disneyland® Resort Pin Trading Night Jack Skellington"
Release Date:
10/12/12
SKU:
Retail:
$15.95Edition Size:

PM sent

Responded to your PM. Pick ups for PTN Jack Skellington pins are DONE! I can only pick up four (sis is coming with me) but I can have a back-up list for later, if that's the only pin you're interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back