• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

80+ pin haul from this weekend! yaaaaay pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
80+ pin haul from this weekend! yaaaaay pins!

echoharmony

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Okay, so I went a little nuts on the trading this weekend! Between getting pins from Thel and Rick, trading at the park, then trading at My D Pins(impromptu!), this is my haul. A LOT of it is up for trade or sale(yes, including the nice bag!), so please PM if interested!!

My sister has that pin bag and it is really awesome- one of the best!! :D Congrats on your amazing haul Echo and all the best in your trading ~ I'm sure you'll get some great pins!!

Wow! That is one great haul o_O How did you manage to get that in 1 weekend unless there was a pin trading event nobody posted about ^_^

P.S. STITCH AND SCRUMP AS MICKEY AND BROOM FROM FANTASIA!!! Please let me know if I have anything to trade for that great pin, trying to complete the set of 6 and I have 2 already ^_^ Also, love all the DSF WiR pins haha

that is amazing! It took me months to trade for that many pins! Congrats!

PS...check my traders...I really need a pin bag as I don't have one, yet. :)

Whooooooaaaaa :eek2: Nice haul! LOVE the felix pin, gaston, and little john pins... JELLY!

And that is a very spiffy bag :3 *WANTS* :lol:

Whoa!!!! That's an awesome haul Echo! Congrats!

Rick is so excited that he's getting more Emperor's New Groove pins to add to his collection! :). You are the best! Thanks girl, we love you!

Thel it's my pleasure!! I'm glad he's excited about it!! You'll have to commission me to make a painted cork board some day :p

Kmargo, it's my pleasure! I'm glad you like it :)

Very nice pin haul! I wish I had more pins on my traders that you want. I like icon pins and cats so saw a few that would be fun to trade for. Pm me if you see anything on my list you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back