• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A GIGANTIC Thank You To gbdb4ever For The Extraordinary Birthday Present!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A GIGANTIC Thank You To gbdb4ever For The Extraordinary Birthday Present!!!!!!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
After my heart quit racing and I was over the shock of what pin you guys sent:eek2:, I was DEFINITELY doing the happy dance!!!!!!:hsd: I was amazed! You will see why I was in SUCH AWW, when you look at the pic of what was sent! I already thanked Debby and Greg personally/privately, but I want to make a HUGE public THANK YOU to them as well! They are amazing and wonderful people and deserve the best in life and all they do!!! It reassures me that there are still amazing and wonderful people in this world!!! I hope that one day I am able to do something equally wonderful for both them and someone else! My heart is still racing and I am awestruck:drool:! I have been showing off my gift since I opened the package! Again THANK YOU Debby and Greg!!! You guys made this birthday something wonderful!!!!

Nate

P.S. I also received my new Jessica Perfume Bottle Series pin a few days ago and haven't had time to post, so I included that as well!
2012-05-07_17-32-47_203.jpg2012-05-07_17-34-02_333.jpg

Awesome. Greg and Debby have the biggest hearts! I love getting the opportunity to trade with them :) Congrats and happy belated birthday!!!

Thank you all!!! Made my day for sure!!! It was some muchneeded happiness! Have had a lot of bad news lately and needed to smile; I am still smiling! Eventually I will get some traders and do the trade thing too!!!

Thanks again everyone!

Debby and Greg are amazing!!! And now I appreciate my gift even more because it will probably be the last pin I get for a year or so...? Hope not, but can't buy anymore for awhile and only have one trader right now other than my scrappers I was stuck with! Therefore this gifted pin means the world to me!!! Thank you again Debby and Greg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back