• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: A Little Mermaid Grail! (Auction ends Jan 11th @ 9PM CST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:anxious:

ooooook adding to bid :):rummaging through all of my pins::)

I will add:

Pin 80018: Mystery Collection - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Jack and Snake Only
Pin 93856: DLR - Attraction Posters - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

I will need to add to my bid too. Hmmmm. How about this?
Pin 58542: DSF - East Indian Trading Company Emblem
pin58542

Updated leaderboard:

1. Mali87 / beeatingu
2. starry_solo / Aragorn
3. Catz / Princess Becky

Starting tonight we will be cutting it down to 1 person per leaderboard spot. Right now it is just too hard.

Ok.. so i will add...Pin 56748: Jack Skellington - Headshot
Pin 22741: Princess Premiere Birthstone (Snow White/September)
Pin 22742: Princess Premiere Birthstone (Aurora/October)

I'll start with. Pin 18970: Princess Pair (Snow White & Prince) 3D
And
Pin 22734: WDW - Princess Premiere Birthstone (Alice/March)

Here is my bid!

<-Prev
pin88949
Next->
Pin 88949: Animation Art Mystery Collection - Mulan
rev
pin92275
Next->
Pin 92275: Wicked Fun For Everyone - Evil Queen NEW ON CARD
Prev
pin90879
Next->
Pin 90879: Stylized Disney Princess Designer Shoes Booster Set - Rapunzel

That's all I have from your wants...and then I would like to add (As good traders...)
rev
pin88184
Next->
Pin 88184: Vinylmation Mystery Jumbo Pin Collection - Toy Story-Woody and Buzz NEW IN BOX!!

<-Prev
pin92984
Next->Pin 92984: WDW - Attraction Posters - Monorail NEW ON CARD

<-Prev
pin92277
Next->
Pin 92277: Wicked Fun For Everyone - Jafar NEW ON CARD

I also have the ENTIRE Designed Princess Shoe set if that helps bump me up at all :) Instead of JUST the Rapunzel Shoe

HEre is my offer:

Pin 61583: WDW - Star Wars Weekends 2008 - Yoda and Clone Commander Gree 2 trading 59 wanting < new on card
Pin 61584: WDW - Star Wars Weekends 2008 - Luke and Han as Stormtroopers 1 trading 58 wanting <new on card
Pin 22363: WDW - Star Wars Weekends 2003 (Anakin) Spinner

Ill start my bid with

Pin 38340: DLRP - Chernabog (Mystery Release)
Pin 18614: DLR - Villains Series (Chernabog)
Pin 53137: DLR - Friday the 13th 2007 - Chernabog
Pin 92625: Cast Member - Chernabog Happy Halloween 2012

Omgomgomgomgomg I was tied for first when Rasputin last updated!!! Ahhhhh!! People are putting up alot of good pins here though :anxious: I hope I can win it would be my 1st trade auction won w/ one of my grails nonetheless. Good luck everyone! :)

There are some awesome pins here when my 2 LE 150's with less than 10 trading gets me 4th place. Good luck everyone.

ahhh sweet 2nd place!! Ok adding to bid again:

Pin 91835: Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives - the Reagan Library - Storybook Cinderella

So my entire bid for this pin is:
Pin 91835: Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives - the Reagan Library - Storybook Cinderella
Pin 91834: Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives - the Reagan Library - Storybook Sleeping Beauty
Pin 91836: Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives - the Reagan Library - Storybook Snow White

Pin 93368: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 75th Anniversary Spinner
Pin 80018: Mystery Collection - Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas - Jack and Snake Only
Pin 93856: DLR - Attraction Posters - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

...at this rate I may as well throw my trade book in and say, "Here! Take 'em all!!" if it would give me this pin hahaha
:rofl:

OK.. NEW BID
Pin 83709: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's The Jungle Book -- I can't post a pic.. but can email... it is of baloo and mogli dancing...
Pin 56748: Jack Skellington - Headshot
Pin 22741: Princess Premiere Birthstone (Snow White/September)
Pin 18970: Princess Pair (Snow White & Prince) 3D

Okay....new bid. Here's hoping. This is still in the CARDBOARD box I bought it in...still wrapped in the plastic it was packaged in. Never saw the light of day but TWO times, once when I went to buy it, to make sure it wasn't damaged, and then once I got home to show my husband what I paid $225 for. It's been sitting in my closet ever since.

Prev
pin85806
Next->
Pin 85806: WDW - Room For One More Event - Framed Pin Set

okay....new bid. Here's hoping. This is still in the cardboard box i bought it in...still wrapped in the plastic it was packaged in. Never saw the light of day but two times, once when i went to buy it, to make sure it wasn't damaged, and then once i got home to show my husband what i paid $225 for. It's been sitting in my closet ever since.

prev
pin85806
next->
pin 85806: Wdw - room for one more event - framed pin set

omg.....wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back