• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A turbo-tastic gift from AgentR!

ZAPPED! A turbo-tastic gift from AgentR!

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Today I received the most amazing gift in the post from AgentR! (And so did King Candy!)

tumblr_inline_mg8fn0nLOH1r1s9ah.gif

First a bit of an explanation about what this is about. Me and AgentR were recently playing Wally's Murder Mystery game, Ryan was playing Cri-kee and I was playing King Candy. Unfortunately King Candy seemed to be annoying most other characters but actually made friends with Cri-kee. :lol: So with this zap; not only did I get something, but so did King Candy! :D

First off when I opened the box was this note;

gift_zpsf08ab412.jpg

With some genius photoshopping skillz!

It had this really cute custom brooch attached! Which indeed will look good on my King Candy lanyard!

gift27_zps583af45e.jpg

Sorry about this being on the side at the moment, it might update later.

The note told me to read the scroll... which turned out was addressed to the King of Candy (and racing) himself;

gift28_zpsc8359682.jpg

Cri-kee had sent King Candy the trophy that was for the race between him and Dr. Doof (Yes, things got a bit crazy during the game! There was indeed a race.)

gift33_zps8d4917e6.jpg

Plaque says;
Car Race Winner
Cri-kee
&
King Candy (Turbo)

As you can see King Candy (and his car?) has eaten some of that Wonderland shrinking/growing stuff too right now it seems! Lets just say he's very happy indeed with the trophy and would like to thank Cri-kee for being a loyal friend; he'll definitely have to make him part of his royal court! I'm sure Scar is pretty annoyed that King Candy got the trophy eventually though. :eek:

Thank you so much for this awesome and very fun gift, Ryan! Tomorrow is my birthday as well, so this came at a great time! Its turbo-tastic!

turbo72_zps35baee2c.jpg

King Candy/Turbo hopes to meet Cri-kee again for the next Murder Mystery game!​

Thanks guys! You know... I was wondering I could somehow use the brooch as the lanyard's medal? I've been wondering what to use as the medal. :lol:

I know! And thanks! I think King Candy might have to write back to Cri-kee at some point, eh? :D

Last edited:
First off, Happy Birthday!!! I honestly had no idea that it was your birthday, but I am glad I was able to wait long enough to send it to you! :)

I am glad that you received your Zap, and I am glad that you liked it!

I just want to say that it was awesome of you to take me under your wing through my very first, and hopefully not the last, mystery game! You have no idea how nervous I was to be posting and worrying about grammatical errors or confusing sentences. You have one of the best prose I have ever read, and you definitely made King Candy/Turbo come to life! You made me feel comfortable with writing and just being as creative as I can be. I want to thank-you for that experience.

You are soooooo awesome!! I hope that we will be able to create a couple more Cri-kee storylines. Maybe a possible Sgt. Calhoun and Vanellope vs. King Candy and Oversized Cri-kee? ;)

First off, Happy Birthday!!! I honestly had no idea that it was your birthday, but I am glad I was able to wait long enough to send it to you! :)

I am glad that you received your Zap, and I am glad that you liked it!

I just want to say that it was awesome of you to take me under your wing through my very first, and hopefully not the last, mystery game! You have no idea how nervous I was to be posting and worrying about grammatical errors or confusing sentences. You have one of the best prose I have ever read, and you definitely made King Candy/Turbo come to life! You made me feel comfortable with writing and just being as creative as I can be. I want to thank-you for that experience.

You are soooooo awesome!! I hope that we will be able to create a couple more Cri-kee storylines. Maybe a possible Sgt. Calhoun and Vanellope vs. King Candy and Oversized Cri-kee? ;)

Thanks! :) And oh quiet! You're embarrassing me! :lol: I hadn't played one of the Mystery games before either; I'm just used to role-playing so it came naturally I guess? That and I like writing anyhow. :D

I do hope King Candy and Cri-kee can team up again. I initially started with King Candy talking to Cri-kee because in-game the cricket seemed quite nervous, that and I guessed King Candy might understand him a bit more than the others due to the entire Cy-Bug issue. Yeah sure, Cy-Bugs are mechanical and computer virus-esque... but they're still bugs, right? :D

Anyhow, thank you again!

Last edited:
I absolutely love that my Murder Game is leaving the boundarys of the Game forum and leaking into zaps....Absolutely GREAT gift!!

I know! I think it might take King Candy a while before he gets together a package to send in return, but he's working on it. :D

Great job Ry! What a well thought out and lovely zap :)

Congrats!

Thanks!

Oh my goodness, how awesome!! Lovely tribute to the story, AgentR, and so creative to make the characters part of zapping fun! Congratulations, Turbo-tastic and hooray to Team King Candy and Cri-kee! :cool:

Back