• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Absolutely Adore This Alice Pin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely Adore This Alice Pin!!!

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So I saw this pin on ebay and totally fell in love!!! :drool:

http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=31901

Now I am going to have to own an Alice pin, lol! :lol: Been trying to stick very strictly to my Jessica collection...with some of the pins I have been seeing recently, I don't know how much longer my will power is gonna hold out!?!? :eek: I know I am going to have to find a way to get this Alice pin and the Ariel Autumn/Fall pins, and a few more I keep thinking "I should just get one!" Ha ha! :D

Bad thing is, I saw this Alice pin on ebay for $15 and was out of service area when the auction ended, and now the only one I can find is over $70! Figures, ugh, lol! :)

Nate, this is a nice pin but $15-$22 is a healthy range for it. Save, save, save your money now. Around X-mas and tax time there are a lot of nice pins for cheap, because people need spending money, tax money etc and great pins go for much cheaper on Ebay.

Trust me 2 collections seems easy now! Now I'm like ebaying in this order. LOL -types in Jessica pins....cries over prices.- -types in Ariel...ugghhhhhh! Still kind of expensive- -Frankenweenie....are you kidding me!? 60.00!? No way!- then I get to Fantasmic and Hercules were relief kicks in. Lol

Nate, this is a nice pin but $15-$22 is a healthy range for it. Save, save, save your money now. Around X-mas and tax time there are a lot of nice pins for cheap, because people need spending money, tax money etc and great pins go for much cheaper on Ebay.

Thank you so much Merryweather!!! :) Even if I had the money for the one listed, I would not buy it because of the fact the last one sold for $15, lol! But I did not know that with the pins around Christmas, I greatly appreciate the advice and am very happy to know this info! I can't wait now! :lol:

I have to say that in 3 yrs of collecting, $15 is the lowest I have seen this pin sell though. It is rare like this.

Trust me 2 collections seems easy now! Now I'm like ebaying in this order. LOL -types in Jessica pins....cries over prices.- -types in Ariel...ugghhhhhh! Still kind of expensive- -Frankenweenie....are you kidding me!? 60.00!? No way!- then I get to Fantasmic and Hercules were relief kicks in. Lol

:rofl: LMFAO!!! So true, I know that feeling all to well...only I need to find the "releif" collections!!! :D Everything I look at I am like "WOAH!!!" :eek2: Ha ha!

i've seen it come up a handful of times in the last few months, i'd say somewhere around $20-$25 is reasonable for it, with $15 being possible if you're paying attention. =)

if you have the app on your phone, you can save searches and have a notification pop up whenever a new item is listed in that category, and that way you can find out more quickly if it pops up again, and then watch the auction. =)

if you have the app on your phone, you can save searches and have a notification pop up whenever a new item is listed in that category, and that way you can find out more quickly if it pops up again, and then watch the auction. =)

I learn something new everyday!!! :lol: How awesome!!! Thank you so much, that will be VERY handy!!! :D

That's one of my favourite pins - I got one earlier this year - paid $45 - that was the going price at the time - prices have certainly come down a bit - I hope you can get it at a reasonable price - good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back