• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Acme Princess Sing-A-Long Poster

Auction Ended: Acme Princess Sing-A-Long Poster

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Found a limited edition Acme Princess Sing-a-Long poster while organizing my pins...

So in an effort to clean and organize (my side) and help a pin trader obtain a rare item...

Up for auction is the poster from Acme's Princess Sing-a-long series. There were eight (8) pins released for this series and this poster has the same eight princesses appearing (Belle, Aurora (Briar Rose), Snow White, Pocahontas, Ariel, Tiana, Rapunzel and Merida.) I obtained this poster directly from Acme when I purchased five (5) of these pins.

This particular poster is numbered 233/250 items. The poster is in excellent condition with the exception of one corner which has a fold in it. Picture of corner is posted.

Picture below is of the actual item up for trade.

Auction ends 9PM on Sunday, March 29, 2020.

My information (all accounts under username: TheMickeyMouseRules) is relatively current (stated thus since I have no claim to perfection) in the pin trading databases:
- pintradingdb.com
- collectiblepintrader.com
- pinpics.com

Please help me find a good home for this poster.

The bent/folded corner picture:
12d4f3e16f21e616ae16e57c7504189a.jpg

Last edited:
1) Picture of the poster.

2) Picture of how item will ship. (of course with additional outer packaging, bubble wrap... just want you to know you will have to flatten the poster upon receipt.)

1)
5f20e6f3ebd61ce2c9b70ebea6a65023.jpg

2)
7ab325ae84b4f50c256a5d4cf43ae934.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Its a lovely poster which would look great with any five of the pins from the set.

Borrowed a picture from ebay.
Example (only - this is NOT the item up for auction) how the set could look when framed:

ceebb5ae5f8c4b66d6e92ed1081f9e78.jpg

Its actually so pretty, makes me wish I collected princesses... but they didn't include Moana... if they had I could have had 5 Moana pins in the 5 spots. :) That would have been cool.

(Yes... 'useless drivel' (love that term) my new favorite term for my ramblings on this forum (inspired by @basilfan))

Last edited:
With DPF being down for a significant number of days... including the last one. I am closing this auction. And item went unsold (untraded?)…

Anyway, the princess poster is available for trade (always my first choice) or if someone just wants to make an $$ offer... Really would like to find the poster a good home (ie, someone who wants it.) PM me if you have any interest. :)

Closing the auction thread.

Back