• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aladdin 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen quite a few new pics on Instagram tonight with Art of Jasmine goodies.

They have a double mug set, vinylmation, bag - I'm not overly keen on some of the art but the single mugs with Jasmine are pretty.

They also have a pretty lamp snow globe with the magic carpet scene in the middle which I'm sure is new.

Yeah I have been seeing some really nice things too. I hope all of it goes on sale next week. BTW, does anyone know if the pin set will no longer be sold on the website? I've noticed that the set is being sold at the expo.

The UK is supposed to get it released on Tuesday so I don't see why you guys wouldn't get it? I didn't see a D23 sticker on it like the DFDC heroes/villains set.

The UK is supposed to get it released on Tuesday so I don't see why you guys wouldn't get it? I didn't see a D23 sticker on it like the DFDC heroes/villains set.

There is a D23 sticker on the box. That doesn't mean that it will only be sold at the event of course, as it could be just a simple early release at the expo, but it just made me wonder. But yeah you are probably right. I'm sure it will be on the website later this week with the other merch. (picture is from eBay).

$_57.JPG

Sorry if I missed this, I tried to scan the thread. Anyone have an idea about when the Art of Jasmine stuff might be released in the stores? (I'm trying to send my mom to pick me up some stuff because I'm in the Peace Corps and they don't exactly have stores here, but I don't want her to go out of her way for no reason.)

Sorry if I missed this, I tried to scan the thread. Anyone have an idea about when the Art of Jasmine stuff might be released in the stores? (I'm trying to send my mom to pick me up some stuff because I'm in the Peace Corps and they don't exactly have stores here, but I don't want her to go out of her way for no reason.)

There is no actual date yet, but I would assume they would be in stores around Monday and Tuesday of this upcoming week. We already have two items up on the website, and some stores are already stocking merch, so I would assume that they would be released this week.

There is a D23 sticker on the box. That doesn't mean that it will only be sold at the event of course, as it could be just a simple early release at the expo, but it just made me wonder. But yeah you are probably right. I'm sure it will be on the website later this week with the other merch. (picture is from eBay).

$_57.JPG

Ah ok I didn't see that sticker so that makes sense now. I always thought the sticker meant exclusivity for D23 - I didn't think of it as an "early release" just for D23 so that's good to know.

Wow i am absolutely loving all the art of jasmine merch, i passed on the doll but im deffo getting the snow globe, mug, journal maybe the litho and im deffo trying for the pin set. I love the peacock feather and the dark green colour of the merch boxes, cant wait to see what else they bring out or do you think this is it?

Was checking ebay and price of red Jasmine is already insane! Shame that she is not released in UK.

Wow i am absolutely loving all the art of jasmine merch, i passed on the doll but im deffo getting the snow globe, mug, journal maybe the litho and im deffo trying for the pin set. I love the peacock feather and the dark green colour of the merch boxes, cant wait to see what else they bring out or do you think this is it?
Wait, have you seen lithos? Those are the first things I get but I haven't seen any for Art of Jasmine yet. Edit: I just saw them. I really want them :sad: but I'm sure I won't be able to find them reasonably. Will they be online or in the stores?

Last edited:
I think we have a really nice lineup of merch for the collection this year! I think my favorite pieces are the Aladdin and Jasmine mug set, the journal that was leaked a while back, and the pins. Hopefully we get images of the lithographs soon! Also, does anyone think the merch will finally go up tonight? Or will it be Tuesday?

As soon as I typed that message, I see this on instagram. I think they could have been a lot better, but I still like them. The one with the peacock is still easily the best one.

11900060_872708362820923_8327940665881489516_n.jpg

They are pretty but I will probably wait to get them. I can see them going for retail on the secondary market like the Art of Aurora lithographs.

Is the Art of Jasmine collection going online tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back