• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aladdin 2015 Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aladdin 2015 Merchandise
Yes please!!! Though I'm up for anything Aladdin really. But it would be sooo awesome to see more of Steve Thompson & of the other artist's artwork to be put into this line of product. It would be awesome seeing the both of them together into the "Art of Aladdin" line. Something like this, this is one of Steve Thompson's artwork:

1ddfb42e5ba7568369b93452bcece406.jpg

Aw man! Now I want the collection to be like this! This artwork is fantastic! Aladdin is the main character after all, so I think it would only make sense that he would be featured in at least some of the "Art of" collection.

Yes please!!! Though I'm up for anything Aladdin really. But it would be sooo awesome to see more of Steve Thompson & of the other artist's artwork to be put into this line of product. It would be awesome seeing the both of them together into the "Art of Aladdin" line. Something like this, this is one of Steve Thompson's artwork:

1ddfb42e5ba7568369b93452bcece406.jpg

Just when I think I'm going to keep the Aladdin spending at a minimum...this is posted. :D I DEFINITELY hope art like this will be incorporated into the Art of Jasmine! Thank you for posting.

These look promising, love that Iago plush, he has always been my favorite from the movie.
Strange to see Aladdin in the tag lol.

Thanks for sharing! I seen the Cinderella one, but I didn't know a Jasmine and Snow White was also in the works! I can't really tell by the picture, but does Jasmine come with Carpet and the magic lamp? I might just have to get her if she does!

Thanks for sharing! I seen the Cinderella one, but I didn't know a Jasmine and Snow White was also in the works! I can't really tell by the picture, but does Jasmine come with Carpet and the magic lamp? I might just have to get her if she does!

From what I see she does come in the carpet and with a lamp and raja

Saw an awesome Jafar plush at the Disney Store a couple of days ago, didn't see it mentioned here! Highly considering purchasing it!

Not that impressed with her singing doll. I feel like they could have done so much more. I feel like her outfit is just very plain and the hair could have been a bit more interesting.

I like all the accessories singing Jasmine comes with but LOL at the scale Rajah is at. I guess we'll just have to pretend that's Rajah in his teenage years, between cub and full grown adult.

I like all the accessories singing Jasmine comes with but LOL at the scale Rajah is at. I guess we'll just have to pretend that's Rajah in his teenage years, between cub and full grown adult.

Now that would have been adorable! If they had put Rajah as a cub in the set!

If I decide to get the singing doll, I may take her out of the box and replace her clothes with the 2012 classic doll clothes seeing I think they look a lot nicer by comparison. Admittedly, the main reason I want it is for carpet, Abu, and the lamp :lol:.

7311575604_006df84e0b_b.jpg

lol on the mini-rajah. Maybe this is him mid-transformation by Jafar. I agree with you all that making him a cub would have been the obvious, much better choice.

I feel like compared to the Tiana, Aurora, Ariel, etc of last year... This jasmine is so lack luster... I mean her main selling point shouldn't be her plastic accessories. Her outfit is just so plain.

I feel like compared to the Tiana, Aurora, Ariel, etc of last year... This jasmine is so lack luster... I mean her main selling point shouldn't be her plastic accessories. Her outfit is just so plain.

I agree, mostly its the placement that bothers me. So much empty space. Outfit wise it is plain but I am ok with that since I want the plain outfit she had in the movie.

Well, Rajah does look quite small when she looks back at him from the carpet. :D
They could make a set with Jasmine and Rajah just like Mattel did with Merida and Angus. A posable Rajah would be even better :)

So for those in Canada who are hoping to go after the LE Jasmine doll, which do you think would be cheaper- buying the doll off of Disneystore.com or trying to buy off a reseller? Last time I bought an LE doll was when Nordic Anna was released and the dollars were closer together and it came to about $200 Cad. Now the US dollar is worth 25% more so it will cost quite a bit more. On thr other hand, I find Canadian resellers to be fairly rare, and Canadian resellers who are fair to be even rarer.

I take it you don't live close enough to a brick and mortar Disney Store to buy the dolls in person? If not, how close are you to the US border? One option you might have is buying the doll from the website and having it shipped to a US address right across the border. Trust me, all border towns have post office boxes or even family run businesses where you use their shipping address (with your name), then pick the item(s) up in person with the shipping place only charging you a few bucks. That's how I buy anything I purchase from disneystore.com now, as well as a few other places since so many businesses have absolutely obscene shipping rates to Canada. I'm lucky to live close to the border, though (and to have two, soon to be three Disney Stores in my area) Hopefully that's an idea you can look into!

Normally I would have it sent to a famuly friend on the US side, however I've recently moved to a bigger city and do not own a car anymore :/

What city are you in? There are at least 6 stores in Ontario. Bigger city makes me think Toronto, where there are 3 accessible by TTC. If not Toronto... how do you get around without a car?!!

We've had a few things put up on the UK Disney Store site. I quite like the figure set and the Jasmine toddler plush. Hopefully we'll get the singing doll soon too.

We've had a few things put up on the UK Disney Store site. I quite like the figure set and the Jasmine toddler plush. Hopefully we'll get the singing doll soon too.

Thanks for the heads up!

Love the figure set, but I was hoping it would have more characters like the last few did. Or at least variants, like Prince Ali or Jasmine in the purple dress.

When I first saw the picture of the box, I thought Iago was on Aladdin's shoulder! And Jafar look like he's smelling Jasmine's hair.

alfigset.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back