• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Alice DLR Un-Event Pre-Sale (One Last Round Of Price Lowering!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice DLR Un-Event Pre-Sale (One Last Round Of Price Lowering!)

Gloomy

Surprisingly Cheerful
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
***UPDATE*** Prices have been reduced on the Framed Set and Figure With Pin!

Hey guys!

So I was lucky enough to pull a Wave 1 RSP for the upcoming DLR Alice event, and I only want a few of the smaller items for myself. Since I'm broke, and will have to pay to get into the park for this event, I'm offering the items I don't want here on a pre-sale basis. Since I inadvertently announced that I was going to pre-sell a bunch of my stuff over in the main Alice event thread, a couple people approached me asking if I could broker portions of their RSPs, too. I think they're terrified of being tarred and feathered for shunting some of their pins to the secondary market, and since my broke behind is already firmly rooted in that boat, I guess I'm taking the heat for everybody. :)

Payment will be accepted via Paypal, as a Gift Payment only. Your reservation isn't finalized until payment is received. Domestic shipping will be $3 for smaller pins shipped via First Class Mail with DC; $6 for larger quantities of pins or the Doorknob / Tea Party Jumbo shipped via Small Flate Rate Priority Mail with DC; or $12 for the Framed Set or Figurine, shipped via Medium Flate Rate Priority Mail with DC. Insurance can be added at your expense and request. Shipping is free/unnecessary if you're actually going to the park day-of and want to get your pins from me in person, but I'll still need payment to be made in advance.

Without further ado, here's what's currently available. This list will be updated regularly, and items will be removed as they're sold.

Pin 83470: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Framed Set - $300 (1 Left)

Pin 83477: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Figurine and Pin - $90 (2 Left)

Pin 83476: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Jumbo - Doorknob - $75 - SOLD OUT!

Pin 83456: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Eat Me/Drink Me - $30 - SOLD OUT!

Pin 83455: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - I'm Late! - $35 (1 Left)

Pin 83454: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Lose Something? - $25 (1 Left)

Pin 83453: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Logo - $25 (1 Left)

To initiate a reservation, please make a post in this thread listing the items you'd like to purchase - this ensures that I can attend to everyone on a first-come, first-served basis. It also saves my inbox from being jam-packed with requests, which it already is. @_@ I do have multiples of some of these since I'm brokering for several people, so feel free to request multiple copies of single items. I'll contact you promptly via PM to discuss the details of your purchase.

Happy Hunting,

-Jason

Last edited:
I want the door knob and all the mystery boxes you can get. I will pay you today - right now - immediately.

Pin 83456: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Eat Me/Drink Me*- $30

Pin 83455: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - I'm Late!*- $35

Pin 83454: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Lose Something?*- $30

Pin 83453: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Logo*- $30

I would also like a couple of mystery boxes too if your able to get more.

Vicki

:anxious:Haven't heard from you. PLEASE, I need those!!!! I'm so nervous not hearing from you:anxious::anxious::anxious: And yes, I realize that I'm being "scalped" for these, but I really need them. There is already one for sale on eBay for the same price.

Last edited:
Alrighty, sorry to disappoint, but the brokered parties and I are now out of the Doorknob Jumbos! Everything else is still available in varying quantities.

-JD

Just a quick update - I'll be stepping out for the afternoon in about half an hour. I'll then return around 7 PM PST and attend to requests in the order in which posts / requests are left here in this thread. That way, if my Inbox gets flooded, you can still initiate your reservations.

Thanks!

-JD

Hi Jason,

I'd like one Pin 83456: DLR - Alice in Wonderland - Eat Me/Drink Me - $30

Sending PM now. Thanks!

Alrighty, I'm back for the evening, at least for the time being. I sent out some PMs to people, and I'm still working on some replies. It looks like we're going to be out of Eat Me / Drink Me sets, just waiting on finalization for the last one. There's just one "I'm Late" Pocket Watch left, too, so if you're interested in that, I would suggest acting sooner than later.

Working on a few more PM's, and I'll be sending those out shortly. Thanks!

-JD

Kyubee - I'll definitely keep you in mind.

That's all she wrote for the Eat Me / Drink Me pins, which have now gone the way of the Doorknob Jumbos. Everything else is still available!

-JD

Just a quick heads-up: I certainly don't mind that a few people have inquired, but at the moment, I'm not looking to broker any additional items for other traders. My apologies for that, and good luck to everyone still trying to sell their stuff.

For clarity's sake, the items still listed here ARE still available - I am still brokering those. But a few people have asked me to sell their items as well via PM, and at the moment I'm unable to take on those additional responsibilities.

-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back