• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: All Pins Mailed - Haunted’s Pin Game Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll add 2 and 22 please.

giphy.gif

Negative demerits for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ajk
giphy.gif

I don’t know about you but I’m ready to get this party started ! I am considering the game full with 30 spots sold. There is no change to prize lots or grand prize. There will be 3 empty spots (#20, #30, #32) which will be included in the randomizer but will not pick.

I will message payment info.

@starry_solo please moderate this post.

giphy.gif

I don’t know about you but I’m ready to get this party started ! I am considering the game full with 30 spots sold. There is no change to prize lots or grand prize. There will be 3 empty spots (#20, #30, #32) which will be included in the randomizer but will not pick.

I will message payment info.

@starry_solo please moderate this post.

Sounds good. :)

Is it too late to get 1 of the last 3 open spots?
No, if you still want it, it's available. None of the prizes are being taken away but the game host has the option of closing the game with available spots as long as the game host doesn't remove any prizes.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

No, if you still want it, it's available. None of the prizes are being taken away but the game host has the option of closing the game with available spots as long as the game host doesn't remove any prizes.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Would definitely like to grab 1 of the spots!

Ok, I am really going to regret this, but I told myself that if #32 was the last one available I would take it. So please add that to my list. (Negative 2 demerits!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back