• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

All pins to go urgently ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to ask a silly question but the prices under the pictures; are they for all the pins in the picture or is it for each pin?
Thanks ~ oh & sorry to hear you're leaving us :(

I wish I could afford the human again set as I love belle and the prince from it. I wouldnt need the other two pins in theoff chance that anyone wants to co-op

In any case I wish you all the best on your sale!! <3

Hope Kupo saw his grail. Pming him now

Thanks Mike for PM'ing me ^_^ Originally before lbrown posted it, they were nice enough to PM me the price and I am soooo close to being able to afford it but I'm only a little bit short (if I could sell another pin I'd definitely be able to afford it...well...probably depending on the pin >_<) so I'm hoping it doesn't sell until that time when I can buy it.

P.S. I don't see the pin in the OP anymore, did it sell? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back