• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! All the Tears...

Aw man, that touched me right in the heart. Your grandma Mimi sounds so sweet. I'm glad you got to meet some of the most awesome DPFers!

Oh crap, now you are making me cry again!!! You two were the ones I was most hoping to meet. You are the most amazing person I have ever known that has no clue how wonderful you truly are!!! You have changed my life in such a tremendous way and you can't see it. I love you two more then you will ever know. Please give Mimi a huge hug for me and tell her how honored I was to meet both of you!!! She has done an amazing job raising you!!! And you are one of the most wonderful people I have ever had the honor of knowing. You make other people's life so much better for just being in it!!! I love you to death!!! Thank you for making my trip complete!!! I will talk to you very soon.

With all of our love!!! You are amazing and don't ever forget that!!!

David is one amazing individual! I am still in awe of the kindness that David rained upon so many members this past weekend! he truly is a genuine 100% sweet heart! this post just takes my breath away! what a sweet wondeul story! I am so glad your grandma had such a great time! what a memorable weekend you must have had, sorry I missed meeting you! P.S I love the popcorn bucket! Congrats on all the goodies!

Aww your Mimi is so cute. She reminds me of my grandma ::tear:: this could have happened to better people! You guys deserved all those zaps and great company and more! Thanks for being a friend Carissa! We love you here on DPF!

Back