• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Anywhere - Umbrella Pets and On The Go

I was 600 something, and I just got out. Umbrellas and Judy were gone, no surprise, just the D23 jumbo, and all the new OE were there.

I did an order, mostly because I wanted a few of those OEs anyway.

I was 600 something, and I just got out. Umbrellas and Judy were gone, no surprise, just the D23 jumbo, and all the new OE were there.

I did an order, mostly because I wanted a few of those OEs anyway.

The new OEs is why I'm holding on too. The LE one I want most is Roger, so fingers crossed! Down to 95 in the queue.

The new OEs is why I'm holding on too. The LE one I want most is Roger, so fingers crossed! Down to 95 in the queue.

If you just are down to OEs wanted when you get through, I can pick them up for you and save you the $12 shipping charge.

There is already a Dinah for sale for $250. I think the umbrellas will be popular but that seems too high

Update - went to put the On The Gos in my cart and it gave an error that inventory is unavailable. Went out and back in and all are sold out except the jumbo.

If you just are down to OEs wanted when you get through, I can pick them up for you and save you the $12 shipping charge.

Thanks for the offer, but there's enough that I want, that by the time I were to pay the shipping and Paypal fee portion, I think I would be close to $12 anyway.

And I saved by not having to pay Sales Tax.

Nice! Got the day off today because teachers have some sort of training today so got to try for the release. Now I know what to expect for next time!

The waiting room posted this odd message which contradicts some of the sold out info:
Message last updated: 9:33 AM

The following items have SOLD OUT:

LE On the Go- Cruella de Vil
LE On the Go- Judy Hopps
LE On the Go- Lightning McQueen
LE On the Go- Roger Rabbit
LE On the Go- Vanellope
LE Umbrella Series- Dinah
LE Umbrella Series- Duchess
LE Umbrella Series- Lady

If you are only in line for these items, please leave the queue. All other items are still available.

Back