• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood: Villain Cards

DSF/DSSH Almost Live From Hollywood: Villain Cards
So I had a late number, which means my set was pretty much at the mercy of all the throwback returns from all the folks ahead of me...sucks...such a dilemma, do I take a pin with inconsistent quality, grateful to have pulled a low number out of 1030 that even got me a chance at this set? Not complaining, not when more than 700 people went home empty handed...just trying to figure out if there’s any way to clean up that rogue line on the queen of hearts and on the joker bottom right corner I got...all pins pictured so you can see, initially thought flotsom’s eye was off but realized it was the left eye colored differently; although if I recall if flotsam’s left eye is yellow, then jetson’s right eye should be yellow...lol...

Here is my lot:
a3596c84b7dc5d66e5a33bf1e857897d.jpg
f8a08ee0aca166fc2dcbb60da84de098.jpg

7bee84446acc902391525570c63bf844.jpg
9dff984e7401daac73f99865573186f8.jpg
86db49bdc3942b884786b4bc5db045ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nail polish remover, with a very tiny brush on maybe a q-tip? You may risk damaging the rest of the design tho. The Queen of Hearts is probably a little easier to clean off since that mark is away from the rest of the design, the Joker is close to the print you want to keep tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back