• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Aloha - it's Deja-new all over again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aloha - it's Deja-new all over again...

HockeyShark

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Joined DPF last year after a great week of trading at DLR...but then life got in the way and it wasn't until after this year's trip that I am logging in again! Once again, I got "the bug" and now I'm determined not to let it go again....so here I am, re-introducing myself to the pin-trading community. My son and I are going to attend the Northern California pin-trading event in Livermore, California (near where we live) on March 16th at Round Table Pizza. Can't wait!! So, hello again and it's good to be back :wiggle: BTW, I have started to collect Duffy and also I'm going to begin a collection of pins with birds because that is one of my other loves (besides hockey/San Jose Sharks and pin collecting/trading, of course).

My name is Lori and my son is Dana, he's more of a pin expert than I, but I'm catching on fast.

Greetings Lori. I have a friend who lives in Livermore. :) I hope you enjoy it here. Pm me with any questions that you may come across. Also if you want to text (which is easier to get ahold of me) let me know.

I am a huge hockey fan too! (I am a Caps fan as a D.C. native) but Logan Couture is one of my favorite players!!! Welcome back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back