• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
ZAPPED! Amazing zap!

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Catandaguin has zapped me crazy like! :eek: Yes my grammar is AWESOME! I was really surprised when I opened the package; I did know she was planning on sending me a lanyard... but this wasn't just a lanyard!

attachment.php

She really didn't have to zap me with all this! But I am so grateful! I've been wanting a Haunted Mansion lanyard, as if I do manage to go to DLR... I wanted to wear one while there, as sort of a celebration of finally going on the original Mansion for the first time. :)

And... you notice that PHANTOM MANOR pin right there?

attachment.php

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I've been searching for this pin for a while! After all, I'm trying to be a Phantom Manor completist! :D Okay I really need to edit my signature now... that's two pins I have that are still on it! :lol:

I really hope I can one day send a awesome zap to her as well. :) Just need to sort out my financial situation! I've taken the pins off the Mansion lanyard and put them in my pin bags; if I go to DLR I'll set up the lanyard with some of my favourite Mansion pins. :D

The Haunted Mansion and Phantom Manor are the BEST RIDES EVAH!

giphy.gif

Congratulations! I have eyed that Mansion lanyard set every time we have gone to DLR since it came out! I have not broke down and purchased it yet but I sure am jealous seeing yours! Congratulations on your awesome zap!

Thanks everyone! :)

I have eyed that Mansion lanyard set every time we have gone to DLR since it came out! I have not broke down and purchased it yet but I sure am jealous seeing yours! Congratulations on your awesome zap!

Thanks, its a very nice lanyard. I do hope I can wear it at DLR... maybe, if I get to visit there. :lol:

I am not a huge fan of gifs, but I got a kick out of your Kermit :lol:

I'm a bit obsessed with gifs... but I try to limit my use of them. :D

Congratulations, look forward to you showing me them in person :)

My Hitchhiking Ghosts pin bag (yeah... for those who don't know... I have a pin bag JUST for the Hitchhikers) is getting a bit full now. :eek:

Hahahaha I love Kermit hahaha!!

Right-on! Kermit is awesome! :D

Thank you both kindly. :D Sorry I took a while to reply, I've been on and off hiatus on these forums for a while now.

Okay... I really need to update my signature...

Wow! Totally awesome and spectacular!! Congrats to you and VERY happy for you ... I truly hope you make it to California soon ... would love to meet you in person at Haunted Mansion!! Take care and Happy Haunting!! :phineas:

Wow! Totally awesome and spectacular!! Congrats to you and VERY happy for you ... I truly hope you make it to California soon ... would love to meet you in person at Haunted Mansion!! Take care and Happy Haunting!! :phineas:

Thanks! Yeah I'd love to visit California; going on the original Haunted Mansion is my dream. :lol: Hopefully one day. :)

Back