• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: An omg auction!!! Wow the pin for auction is amaizing!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: An omg auction!!! Wow the pin for auction is amaizing!!!!!

locostitch

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Up for auction today is this awesome pin!!!!
pin65772
Heres the link to the info http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=65772&sid=8638.1356236924.v2

It is still on its card!!!
PLease follow all dpf rules, no cash offers, and definatly no pm offers.
As always I love stitch le pins( love aalmost all le stitch) from DA espessialy 100's i also like hard to find da, up, podm, tangled,Beloved tales, marquees, jessicas, princess mostly snow white and ariel, paris pin ptn and paris pin,and very many more.

Dislikes include
fab five ( any of them i hate)
hidden mickeys
prince of persia
rack
scrappers
higher trade then wants.
This auction ends Thursday december 27th at 10:00 pm dlr time

Also if you have nothing on my wants dont be afraid to bid ive barely gone through pinpics.
Thank you for looking and good luck,
Calvin Horash

NO!!!! NO!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME so I could emotionally prepare! I have no idea what to bid now >___< This is why I wanted that Tangled PODM from you lol I said I saw things on your trades I liked and I specifically meant this and the Tangled Chair pin O____O So many mixed emotions right now...ugh! My face...in a pillow right now screaming!

tumblr_lrcys6uXFo1qjgugt.gif
tumblr_lpsr4hmLEf1qckgcn.gif

NO!!!! NO!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME so I could emotionally prepare! I have no idea what to bid now >___< This is why I wanted that Tangled PODM from you lol I said I saw things on your trades I liked and I specifically meant this and the Tangled Chair pin O____O So many mixed emotions right now...ugh! My face...in a pillow right now screaming!

tumblr_lrcys6uXFo1qjgugt.gif
tumblr_lpsr4hmLEf1qckgcn.gif

well i sure do love your tangled gondola pin uk

well i sure do love your tangled gondola pin uk
dont make me go crazy...

I was just thinking about that Gondola pin...and Lanny did take that KH pin away from me >__< Ugh! IDK what to do right now...I want to bid the Gondola pin...but...but...I like it...and it is really expensive :_( Let me think about it and let's see how far Lanny goes...I might just have to bid it if what it takes to beat Lanny lol XD This and the Cat Burglar Jessica pins are my top two favorites :)

:wavey: Hi Lanny, how bad do you want this one?

Well...I guess I'm out :facepalm: jkjkjk Did you know that in my head I had 3 people I didn't want seeing this thread (you, Lanny, and Clara) and so far 2 out of 3 have come true, can someone just call Clara so I guarantee I'm not going to win this even with a submission of all my pins lmao

Well...I guess I'm out :facepalm: jkjkjk Did you know that in my head I had 3 people I didn't want seeing this thread (you, Lanny, and Clara) and so far 2 out of 3 have come true, can someone just call Clara so I guarantee I'm not going to win this even with a submission of all my pins lmao

I feel your pain! It's ok we'll find it one day kupo! :wiggle: But ill hang in there for just for all the excitement!! :anxious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back